We’ve had a LOT of Disney food news to take in this week.
From the closing of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to the big employee move to Florida being canceled, Disney has experienced a busy week. But we’re still also visiting the parks every day and keeping an eye out for new food, as well as seeing if any restaurant menus have changed. So let’s get to those menu updates, shall we?
The Breakfast Bowl at Lunching Pad has increased from $10.49 to $10.79.
That’s the only change here.
2 SECRET Reasons You Need To Get to Magic Kingdom Early
A cocktail has been added to the Distinctly Italian menu: Cynar & Soda with a slice of orange for $14.
That’s the only update we have here.
Of ALL the Restaurants in EPCOT, Should Tutto Italia Be On Your List? We Found Out.
We’ve got even MORE menu changes at Le Cellier. Here’s what changed under Appetizers:
- Fried Cauliflower decreased from $18 to $16
- REMOVED: Slow-roasted Pork Belly
- ADDED: Prime Beef Tartare — Kibbeh Nayeh, Mint, Garlic Aioli, Toasted Focaccia Bread for $19
Here’s what changed with Entrees:
- REMOVED: Sustainable Fish
- ADDED: Grilled U-10 Wild Caught Scallops — Paddlefish Caviar, Zucchini Fritter, Sweety Drop Pepper, Patty Pan Squash, Creamy Piquillo Sauce for $51
Is Le Cellier Still An EPCOT Staple? We Found Out!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Frozen Apple Cider featuring Crown Royal Apple is no longer available at PizzeRizzo.
We didn’t find any other changes here, though.
Have You Noticed THIS Hidden PizzeRizzo Secret?
There’s also a beverage change at Mama Melrose’s: the Double Espresso Martini has been removed from the menu.
No other changes were spotted here.
Does Mama Melrose’s Deliver on Flavor or Fall Flat in Disney World? We’ve Got the Answer
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Here’s how Pizzafari’s non-alcoholic drinks menu has changed:
- REMOVED: Viva Gaia Tonic (with Glow Cube) — Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade, Sprite®, flavors of Cotton Candy, and Mint Leaves with a Glow Cube for $7.49
- ADDED: Frozen Mango Slushy with Glow Cube for $8.49
- ADDED: Frozen Raspberry Slush with Glow Cube for $8.49
- ADDED: Tropical Breeze with Glow Cube for $8.49
Be Warned. This NEW Snack Could Leave You DISAPPOINTED in Disney World
Tiffins has changed up its appetizers a little bit. Here’s what changed:
- REMOVED: Seasonal Soup
- ADDED: Roasted Calabaza Squash Soup — Ginger-Pear Chutney, Pickled Jalapeno, Chai-spiced Pistachios for $14
So there’s a new soup to try at Tiffins!
Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom — Way Too Pricey or Worth Every Penny?
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Some things have changed at Centertown Market:
- REMOVED: Black and White Cupcake
- REMOVED: Almond Milk
- REMOVED: Goose Island IPA – Chicago, IL
Treat Mom to Flowers AND Sweets With This Disney World Cupcake!
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
P & J’s Southern Takeout
You can now get Gold Peak Sweat Tea and Gold Peak Unsweetened Tea at P & J’s Southern Takeout.
There are no other changes here, though!
The Million Dollar Question: Should a Disney World Brownie Be Cakey or Fudgy
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Courtyard Pool Bar
There are a few changes over at Courtyard Pool Bar:
- Gourmet All-Beef Hot Dog now has “Served with House-made Chips” added to its description
- Caprese Sandwich with Chips is now served on a House-made Sub Roll instead of on Roasted Tomato Focaccia Bread
- PB&J Uncrustable increased from $6.49 to $6.79
The Complete Guide to Eating at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Grand Floridian Cafe
There have been some changes to drinks at the Grand Floridian Cafe:
- Grand Mimosa description changed from “Nino Franco Rustico Prosecco, Orange Juice, and a Splash of Grand Marnier Liqueur” to “Domaine Ste. Michelle Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice, and a Splash of Grand Marnier Liqueur”
- Pomegranate Paradiso description changed from “WÓDKA Vodka, Pomegranate, Lemon and Pineapple Juices” to “Figenza Fig Vodka, Pomegranate, Lemon, and Pineapple Juices”
There are no other changes here, though.
Did We Find the Most Underrated Restaurant in Disney World?
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
We’ve got some changes on the breakfast menu here:
- Waffle Bounty Platter increased from $12.49 to $12.79
- Mickey-shaped Waffles increased from $10.49 to $10.79
- REMOVED: Pancakes with Berry Compote
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich is now served with Potato Barrels and price increased from $6.99 to $8.99
- Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich is now served with Potato Barrels and price increased from $5.99 to $7.99
- ADDED: Pancake Bounty Platter — Vanilla Pancake, Scrambled Eggs, Potato Barrels, Bacon, and Sausage for $12.49
- ADDED: Loaded Totcho Bowl — Potato Barrels topped with Scrambled Eggs, Cheddar, Sausage Gravy, and Bacon for $10.99
- ADDED: Western Omelet — Ham, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Cheddar served with Potato Barrels for $10.99
- ADDED: Vanilla Pancakes — Served with Bacon and Sausage for $9.99
- REMOVED: Plant-based Character Waffles
Here’s what changed on the Kids’ menu:
- REMOVED: Pancakes with Berry Compote
- ADDED: Kids’ Vanilla Pancakes — Served with choice of two sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Dasani Bottled Water for $7.29
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner had these changes:
- ADDED: Chocolate Croissant — Drizzled with Dark Chocolate and dusted with Powdered Sugar for $4.29
- ADDED: S’more Cookie — Chocolate Chip Cookie loaded with Toasted Marshmallow Creme topped with a Crunchy Cinnamon Graham Streusel drizzled with Dark and White Chocolate
- ADDED: Mickey-shaped Brownie — House-made Brownie topped with Ganache, Walnuts, Marshmallows, Chocolate Chips, and M&M’s chocolate candies for $4.99
- ADDED: Seasonal Sugar Cookie with Sprinkles for $3.49
Here’s what’s changed under Beverages:
- ADDED: Classic Cold Brew Coffee for $4.79
- ADDED: BODYARMOR Sports Drink – Orange Mango for $4.69
- ADDED: BODYARMOR Sports Drink – Strawberry Banana for $4.69
- ADDED: AHA Sparkling Water – Lime & Watermelon for $3.49
Specialty cocktails also had some updates:
- REMOVED: Canella Peach Bellini and Smirnoff Ice
- ADDED: LiveWire Crystal Shiso Mojito for $12
- ADDED: Siponey Royale Whiskey Spritz for $12
- ADDED: Social Hour Cocktails Whiskey Mule for $12
- ADDED: Cutwater Spicy Bloody Mary for $11
- ADDED: High Noon Sun Sips Vodka & Soda Pineapple for $11
- ADDED: RAMONA Blood Orange Wine Spritz for $11
Why You Should SKIP This Disney World Hotel Restaurant for Meals…But Not for Snacks
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin
Todd English’s bluezoo
There are some changes at bluezoo. Under fAppetizers, here’s what’s different:
- Teppan Seared Sea Scallops increased from $23 to $24
- REMOVED: Peking Duck Birria Tacos
- ADDED: Crab Causa — Tarragon crab salad, crispy potato croquette, avocado puree, sweet drop peppers for $23
Here’s what changed under Flatbreads:
- REMOVED: Mighty Meat
- ADDED: Clam Casino — Baby clams, arugula, fresh buffalo mozzarella, dijon cream, crispy potato shards for $19
Crab Corn Chowder for $22 was also added to the Soup/Salad part of the menu. It’s made with Breaded blue crab cake, creamy broth, and sweet corn succotash.
There were also some changes to the Kids’ Menu. Under appetizers, the Chilled Jumbo Shrimp increased from $8 to $13. Under Kids’ Entrees, the Fish & Chips description changed from “Hand-battered corvina, french fries and green beans” to “Hand-battered fish of the day, french fries and green beans.”
Disney Food Blog Review: Todd English’s bluezoo
Jaleo is updating its menu for the summer:
- ADDED: Cono de Atún “Gilda” — Cone of Tuna Tartare, Modern Olive, Cantabrian Anchovy and Piparra Pepper for $8
- ADDED: Gazpacho Estilo Algeciras — Classic chilled Spanish soup made with Tomato, Cucumbers, and Green Bell Peppers for $10
- ADDED: Ensalada de Aguacate y Mojo Verde “Spanish Diner” — Avocado, Mojo Verde and Goat Cheese Salad for $13
- ADDED: Piquillos Rellenos con Brandada de Bacalao — Stuffed Piquillos of Bacalao and Potato served with Manchego cheese and a Bechamel Sauce for $16
- ADDED: Mejilones a la Brasa con Mojo Verde — Mussels cooked in Josper served with Mojo Verde for $16
- ADDED: Lubina a la Pobre — Whole roasted Branzino served with Potatoes, Olive Oil, and Fresh Herbs for $56
- ADDED: Ensalada de Tomate con Ventresca — Heirloom Tomato Salad served with Red Onions, Piparra Peppers, and 4 oz. of conserved Tuna Belly from Asturias for $34
- ADDED: Secreto Iberico de Bellota — Secreto Iberico cooked on the basque grill and served with Pan con Tomate for $105
- ADDED: Pintxos Morunos de Cordero — Basque Grilled Lamb Skewer with Andalusian Spices for $18
- ADDED: Berenjenas con Miel — Fried eggplant with honey and lemon zest for $12
- ADDED: Atún Crudo con Aguacate — Thinly sliced tuna served with avocado and a citrus dressing for $18
If You Like Wine Bar George, You Might Also Like Jaleo in Disney World
The Dublin Burger has been removed from the menu here.
That’s the only update from D-Luxe Burger, though.
We’re Warning You — Disney World’s New Burger Comes With Some Consequences
Vivoli il Gelato
Okay, we’ve got a TON of changes to report over at Vivoli il Gelato. First, how about what’s happening with gelato flavors:
- REMOVED: Brownie Batter, Salted Caramel
- ADDED: Banana, Dulce De Leche, and Rum Raisin
Sorbetto flavors have changed, too:
- REMOVED: POG – Passionfruit Orange Guava
- ADDED: Pineapple and Blueberry
House Specials have also changed:
- REMOVED: Gelato Waffle
- ADDED: Blueberry Pie Sundae — Blueberry Sorbetto, vanilla, and cake batter gelato with caramel sauce, whipped cream, and graham cracker crumbs for $15.25
- ADDED: Brown Cow — Vanilla gelato, coke, chocolate sauce, whipped cream for $12.50
There are even changes under the Alcoholic Gelato 21+ Milk Shakes and Floats:
- ADDED: Pride Sangria — Strawberry, Pineapple, Mango, Blueberry, Prosecco for $18
- ADDED: Chamoyada — Mango, Chamoy, Tajin, Beer for $18
Here’s what changed with Cannolis:
- REMOVED: 3 Musketeers Cannoli
- ADDED: Blueberry Cannoli — Sweet ricotta cream and blueberries for $7.50
Also, the Bombolini choices have changed from Plain, Raspberry Sprinkles, or Lucky Charms to Plain, Raspberry, Nutella, or Froot Loops. Looks like Lucky Charms is no longer available. However, you can get FROOT LOOPS Milk to drink for $6.
Finally, you can get a Split Milkshake (with two different flavors) for an additional $2.
You Won’t BELIEVE What Disney World Just Did to POG Juice
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.
Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.
Whether you’re a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!
Save 25% on the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining with code WDW2023.
What Disney World restaurant menu changes surprised you the most this week? Let us know in the comments!
The post Disney’s Pop Century Resort Food Court Had BIG Menu Changes This Week! first appeared on the disney food blog.