It’s been a busy week for food in Disney World!
We got a chance to check out Roundup Rodeo BBQ, an all-NEW restaurant in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We got a list of all the St. Patrick’s Day treats coming to Disney World. We even managed to check out some new Easter snacks! There were also some changes at Disney World restaurants, so let’s see what happened!
50th Anniversary Snacks
The EARidescent Sip-a-bration and Magical Beacon Cocktail have been removed from menus at:
- ALL locations at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- ALL locations at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- ALL locations at Disney’s Saratoga Springs
- Leaping Horse Libations at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Martha’s Vineyard and Hurricane Hanna at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Gurgling Suitcase (Magical Beacon Cocktail) at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Even MORE 50th anniversary food items have fallen off menus this week. We’re going to miss some of these snacks and drinks!
The 50th Celebration Tart and 50th Celebration Mickey Breakfast Pastry Tart from the following menus:
- Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The Chicken Dinner Cupcake Trio is no longer available at P & J’s Southern Takeout.
The 50th Celebration Midnight Lemon is no longer available at Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort.
Here are our reviews of ALL the 50th anniversary snacks
A NEW snack location is coming to Magic Kingdom near TRON Lightcycle / Run and we now know what’s on the menu. Here’s what you’ll be able to order there
- Watermelon Refresher — Yuzu Citrus, Ginger, and Popping Candies for $5.99
- Chocolate Cake Doughnut Holes for $5.79
- Strawberry IceOform — ice cream mochi treat with caramelized graham cracker crumbs and cheesecake foam for $5.29
- Beef and Broccoli Digital Dumplings — broccoli pesto, crispy garlic, and a ginger-soy broth for $8.79
- Buffalo Chicken Digital Dumplings — celery, dehydrated blue cheese, and a cayenne pepper broth for $8.49
Learn More about Energy Bytes
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
At both Citricos and Citricos Lounge, the Oak-grilled 12-oz Prime New York Strip is now served with Broccolini, instead of Grilled Asparagus.
That’s the only update for Citricos, though.
Read a review
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Mara has updated its menu at Animal Kingdom Lodge with a new entree: Combination Bowl — Chermoula-spiced Shrimp and Oak-grilled Chicken with Pilau Rice, Kale Slaw, Cucumber-Tomato Salad, and Chermoula Sour Cream for $15.49.
That’s the only change here.
Read a review of The Mara
Jiko — The Cooking Place
We’ve had a few updates at Jiko:
- REMOVED: Sweet Potato-Groundnut Soup
- ADDED: Bavenda Tomato Corn — Tomato Water with Corn Silk Cream, Roasted Corn and Seasonal Tomatoes for $15
- ADDED: Octopus Salad — Confit of Octopus, Green Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, and Mango Pearls for $15
- ADDED: Cocoa Crusted Venison Loin — Parsnip Silk, Roasted Mushrooms, Asparagus, Cocoa Nibs, and a Pinotage Demi Glace for $52
- REMOVED: Angel Food Cake, No Sugar Added
- ADDED: Chai-spiced Ice Cream, No Sugar Added — Almond Orange Crumble, Coconut Milk Whipped Cream for $12
Read our most recent Jiko review
Disney’s Fort Wilderness and Campgrounds
P & J’s Southern Takeout
There’s a new snack to try at P & J’s: a Raspberry Cupcake — Vanilla Cupcake with Raspberry Buttercream and White Chocolate Crisp Pearls for $5.49.
We’ll have to give that a try when we get a chance.
Read a recent review
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
Trattoria al Forno
Trattoria al Forno has removed Chocolate Semolina Torta from its menu.
That’s the only update we have here, though.
Check out our review!
The Edison has updated its menu! Here’s what’s changed:
- ADDED: The Prodigious Pretzel — a large, sharable pretzel topped with coarse sea salt served with signature beer cheese sauce and Dijon mustard for $15
- ADDED: Prohibition Chili — Impossible beef, black beans, pinto beans, onions, and white cheddar for $15
- ADDED: Prohibition Chili Burger — Portobello Mushroom burger topped with Impossible chili, lettuce, tomato, pickle, and vegan cheese on a kaiser roll, served with fries for $25
- ADDED: High-Voltage Chicken Sandwich — crispy fried chicken breast with sweet and spicy Korean gochujang sauce topped with jalapeño lime crema, frisée, tomato, and pickles on a kaiser roll served with fries for $24
- ADDED: The Edison Flat Iron Steak — Certified Angus Beef (CAB) with a garlic-herb salt rub, paired with blistered tomatoes, caramelized onions, and truffle potato wedges for $38
- ADDED: Bright Lemon Deep-Dish Meringue Pie — a base of graham cracker crusttopped with vanilla meringue and blueberry compote for $18
- ADDED: Lights-On Dulce De Leche Cheesecake — served with whipped cream, crunchy caramel pearls, and caramel sauce for $18
- ADDED: In-The-Dark Ultimate Chocolate Layer Cake — Chocolate mousse, crunchy ganache, and a salted chocolate sauce for $18
Here’s our most recent review of The Edison
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
There have been a few changes under Beers and Ciders at Jock Lindsey’s:
- REMOVED: Tsingtao Lager – China
- REMOVED: Singha Lager – from Thailand
- REMOVED: Miller Lite – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
These were the only changes here, though.
Read a recent review
If you do plan on visiting Disney World and have your heart set on a certain snack or food, be sure to check those restaurant menus beforehand on either the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app.
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining! We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Order Your Copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!
With more than 900 pages, the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We’ve done the research for you, so you’ll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family’s needs!
You’ll get a Reference Guide, a 101 Plan, and a Printables and Resources Guide! With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis; and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you’ll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to order your copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2023 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2023 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Which 50th anniversary snack or food will you miss the most? Let us know in the comments!
The post 6 MORE 50th Anniversary Snacks Have DISAPPEARED from Disney World first appeared on the disney food blog.