It’s the time of year when EPCOT is in full bloom! The 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival begins on March 1st.
Besides the farm fresh fare at the food kitchens, the Flower and Garden Festival is well-known for its exquisite character topiaries. Cast Members are hard at work preparing these impressive structures, and Disney has given us a sneak peek!
We have already seen the flower tribute to the Three Caballeros and more topiaries, but there are plenty more topiaries receiving final tweaks before they make their debut. There are quite a few Encanto characters on the way, including the sisters Mirabel, Isabella, and Luisa …
… as well as their cousin Antonio. He even has a feathered friend!
Princess Tiana is also making an appearance. They fittingly chose to portray her in the iconic lily pad gown, a perfect choice when you’re working with greenery!
Disney’s Horticulture and Walt Disney Imagineering teams worked together to create these intricate displays, with some of the designs requiring nearly a year of preparation! You can see more about these amazing topiaries in the video below.
We’ve also got a list of all of the topiaries that will appear this year! Here are all of the designs and where to find them:
- Encanto, Including Mirabel, Antonio, Isabela and Luisa – NEW! — Main Entrance
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Pluto — Bridge to World Showcase and World Celebration
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep — World Nature Near The Land Pavilion
- Goofy — World Showcase
- Tiana – NEW! — The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear — World Discovery Near Mission: SPACE
- Donald and Daisy — Community Garden Near Connections Café in World Celebration
- Figment — Near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) — Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa — Norway Pavilion
- Troll — Norway Pavilion
- Dragon — Japan Pavilion Near Torii Gate
- Pandas — China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) — Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon — Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs — Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp — Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast — France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth — France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy — Between France and Morocco Pavilions
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc — Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) — United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden — United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends — Near Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Geese — Canada Pavilion
- Butterflies — Main Entrance, Scentsy Garden, Butterfly House and World Showcase
The 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival will run from March 1st until July 5th so you have plenty of time to check out these topiaries and enjoy all that the festival has to offer. Stay tuned to our site for more Flower and Garden news!
CLICK HERE To View All Of The Food Booth Menus For This Year’s Flower and Garden Festival!
Ready to Plan for Your 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Trip?
Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival e-Book today! This 220+ page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full schedule of events at the Festival and a printable Outdoor Kitchens Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Pre-Order your 2023 edition today! Don’t miss a moment of the fun!