It’s almost here! We’re talking about the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival!
We’ve already seen a list of some of the food booths set up for the festival, and we just got the full menus for all the booths, as well as learned about everything returning for this year’s event. One of those returning activities is the Garden Graze scavenger hunt, and now we know what foods will be part of it!
The Garden Graze is a returning activity that can be found in your Festival Passport. To participate, you’ll need to buy five of the qualifying food items from festival booths around EPCOT. When you get one of the items, make sure to get your Passport stamped. Although you only need to eat five of those items, this year’s list includes eleven options, so you’ll be able to pick those things that sound best to you!
Note that you will have to pay for each item, but once you collect stamps for five of those items, you can turn your passport in for your FREE prize. Last year, the prize was a souvenir cup filled with Dole Whip. YUM! Disney hasn’t announced what the 2023 prize will be.
This year’s Garden Graze items include:
- Avocado Toast with marinated toybox tomatoes on toasted ciabatta at Brunchcot
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and spicy corn chips (New) at Florida Fresh
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with savory garlic spread and plant-based cotija cheese (Plant-based) at Florida Fresh
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin seasoning (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) at Refreshment Outpost
- Potato Pancakes with house-made apple sauce (Gluten/ Wheat Friendly) (Plant-based) at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Hummus Trio: Traditional hummus, red beet and black garlic hummus, and avocado-herb hummus with Moroccan bread and crispy papadam (New) (Plant-based) at Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut (Plant-based) at La Isla Fresca
- Boneless IMPOSSIBLE Korean Short Rib with cilantro-lime rice, Danmuji slaw, and kimchee mayonnaise (Plant-based) at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE
- IMPOSSIBLE Lumpia with Thai sweet chili sauce (New) (Plant-based) at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE
- Chocolate Cake with black currant ganache, mixed berry compote, and chocolate ice cream (New) (Plant-based) at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup (Plant-based) at The Land Cart hosted by AdventHealth
So if you’re planning to participate in this year’s Garden Graze, be sure to start picking out which five items you want to try! If you’re wanting to know more about the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival, stick with DFB because we’ll be there on day one trying out everything and giving you our honest reviews!
Get A FIRST LOOK at 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise
Ready to Plan for Your 2023 EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival Trip?
Pre-Order the DFB Guide to the 2023 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival e-Book today! This 220+ page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever.
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full schedule of events at the Festival and a printable Outdoor Kitchens Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Pre-Order your 2023 edition today! Don’t miss a moment of the fun!