A LOT has happened with Disney World food this week!
The EPCOT Festival of the Arts is underway now, and we’ve been returning to some of the food booths to eat some of our favorite items. We tried a delicious new burger in Disney Springs. Like always, though, we also kept an eye on Disney World restaurant menus — and there have been some changes this week!
A new champagne is now available at Be Our Guest: Krug Grande Cuvée, Champagne, France for $350.
The following beverages have also been added:
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Hefeweizen, Germany — A crisp and refreshing blend of Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen beer and natural carbonated grapefruit flavor for a zesty and fizzy taste experience for $10.75
- Blue Moon Belgian White Ale, Golden, CO — A wheat beer brewed with Valencia orange peel for a subtle sweetness and bright, citrus aroma for $9
There are new plant-based options available at Hollywood Scoops: Chocolate Frozen Dessert (Plant-based) for $5.29 and Vanilla Frozen Dessert (Plant-based) for $5.29.
Also, Butter Pecan is no longer available.
Mahindi has started listing all its popcorn as “plant-based,” and the prices have changed:
- Popcorn in a Souvenir Bucket decreased from $13 to $12.29
- Popcorn Bucket Refill decreased from $2.25 to $2.19
- Popcorn decreased from $5.50 to $5.19
- ADDED: Cinnamon-glazed Pecans for $5.59
- ADDED: Cinnamon-glazed Almonds for $5.59
A big question we had about the menu at California Grill has been answered. The restaurant introduced a prix fixe meal for Disney World 50th anniversary way back in October 2021 and we were wondering if that menu would change once the anniversary celebration ends in March. Now we know! Instead of the 50th anniversary menu, California Grill will soon offer a 3-course selection menu that features “contemporary, market-inspired cuisine.”
So the new menu will still be a prix-fixe, but it sounds like the offerings may be a little different. We’ll know for sure on April 1st when the new menu arrives.
The Marrakesh Falafel Platter has been removed from the menu at The Mara.
That’s the only change here, though.
There’s a new Enhancement available on the Jiko menu: Mozambique Peri-Peri Prawns — Lemon-Garlic Butter and Bird’s Eye Peppers for $21.
Jiko’s tea menu has been completely updated:
- REMOVED: Organic Pear Tree, Russian Earl Grey, Masala Chai, and Shanghai Rose
- ADDED: Shanghai Rose Fragrant — red rose petals and the sweet, sultry flavor of seductive lychee in this rose petal black tea for $9
- ADDED: Imperial English Breakfast Blended — true to the origin of Imperial English Breakfast Tea – biscuity Keemun and bright Ceylon for $9
- ADDED: Osmanthus Oolong Rare — osmanthus flowers delicately scent this top-grade high mountain Formosa traditional oolong tea for $9
- ADDED: Herbal-spiced Chai — A spicy, colorful dance of freshly ground, traditional chai herbs and spices for $9
The Herbal Infusions part of the menu has also changed:
- ADDED: Harmony Organic — peppermint leaves, organic chamomile flowers, orange blossoms, and allspice. A fresh and minty herbal blended for complexity, balanced with the fragrant notes of allspice for $9
- ADDED: Vanilla Rooibos — Certified organic rooibos, rose petal, and natural Madagascar vanilla flavor for $9
We’ve got several changes happening on the menu at Cookes of Dublin:
- Famous Fish N’ Chips increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Hog in a Box increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Tender Grilled Chicken Sandwich increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- BBQ Dream Burger increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Dubliner Burger increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- ADDED: Chicken & Wild Mushroom Pie — Chicken, Wild Mushrooms, and Leek Pie in a White Wine Cream
- Sauce wrapped in Pastry and served with Chips for $15.99
- Kid’s Fish and Chips increased from $9.99 to $10.49
- Kid’s Chicken and Chips increased from $8.99 to $9.99
- Kid’s Cheeseburger and Chips increased from $8.99 to $9.99
- Onion Rings as a side increased from $7 to $9.99
- Curry Sauce increased from $5 to $5.49
- Crushed Garden Peas increased from $5 to $5.49
- Dubliner Irish Cheese & Bacon Dip increased from $5.50 to $6.99
- ADDED: Side of Chips for $6.99
Remember that it’s always a good idea to check menus for restaurants BEFORE your Disney World trip — you can do that on the Disney World website or through the My Disney Experience app.
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What Disney World menu change has surprised you the most? Let us know in the comments!
The post ALL The Menu Changes at Disney World Restaurants This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.