It’s been a great week in Disney World — for FOOD! That’s because the EPCOT Festival of the Arts has started, and we made our way around the festival trying out EVERYTHING.
We also grabbed the new Pistachio drink at Starbucks and noticed that Spice Road Table in EPCOT’s Morocco Pavilion is now accepting advance dining reservations. We also kept an eye out for menu changes at Disney World restaurants, so let’s take a look at those!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Tusker House Restaurant
There have been some updates to the wine menu at Tusker House:
- ADDED: Indaba Chardonnay, Western Cape for $42 per bottle and $11 per glass
- ADDED: Painted Wolf Chenin Blanc, South Africa for $42 per bottle and $11 per glass
These are the only changes we saw here!
Read a review of Tusker House
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla Island Grill
A dessert has been added to the menu at Gasparilla Island Grill. Interestingly enough, it’s listed as “Assorted Fountain Beverage,” which may be a typo, but the dessert is a Vanilla Tart Shell filled with Coconut Custard and topped with Whipped Cream and Toasted Coconut for $5.49.
It’s even currently listed that way on Mobile Order! It certainly doesn’t sound like a beverage… .
Here’s a recent review of Gasparilla Island Grill!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Single Malts and Liqueurs menu at Jiko has seen some changes:
- ADDED: Riebeek Cellars Cape Ruby 2-oz Pour for $12.00
- KWV Van der Hum Tangerine Liqueur 2-oz Pour increased from $12 to $12.50
- Oban 14 yr Western Highlands 2-oz Pour increased from $23 to $23.50
- Lagavulin 16 yr Islay 2-oz Pour increased from $22 to $22.50
- Laphroaig 10 yr Islay 2-oz Pour increased from $17 to $17.50
- Glenfiddich 12 yr Speyside 2-oz Pour increased from $16 to $16.50
- Amarula 2-oz Pour increased from $12.50 to $15
- The Macallan 12 yr Speyside 2-oz Pour increased from $18 to $8.50
A new Dessert Wine has also been added: Paul Cluver Elgin Late Harvest, South Africa for $55 per bottle and $14 per glass.
Here’s our most recent review
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
Backstretch Pool Bar
Here’s what’s changed on the menu at Backstretch Pool Bar:
- New York-style Hot Dog decreased from $9.79 to $9.49
- REMOVED: Cheese Pizza
- ADDED: Mango Rum-barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich — with Creamy Coleslaw on a Kaiser Roll served with choice of Chips for $10.79
- ADDED: Italian Sub Sandwich — Sliced Ham, Salami, Mortadella with Pistachios, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, and Pepperoncini served with Red Wine Vinaigrette and choice of Chips for $11.29
- ADDED: Saratoga Salad with Grilled Chicken — Chilled Chicken Breast, Mixed Field Greens, Dried Blueberries and Cranberries, Apples, Spiced Walnuts, Crispy Ciabatta Croutons, and Lemon-Poppy Seed Dressing for $12.99
- REMOVED: Watermelon-Cucumber Salad
- ADDED: Macaroni & Cheese for $4.49
- REMOVED: All Wines
Read a review!
If you have your heart set on a specific menu item at a Disney World restaurant, be sure to check the menu on the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app — menus change often! We’ll also keep you updated on any menu changes we spot!
Disney dining changes are a lot to keep up with! We’ve done all the research for you in writing our DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
We’ve got details on EVERY dining location at Walt Disney World inside our eBook – and it’s easy to download to your tablet or smartphone to take with you on your next trip. Use our discount code for DFB readers – WDW2023 – for 25% off!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don’t Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Pre-Order Your Copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!
With more than 750 pages, the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We’ve done the research for you, so you’ll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family’s needs!
With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis (and how to get FREE dining); and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you’ll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to pre-order your copy of the 2023 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2023 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2023 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
What’s your favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
The post Restaurant Menu Changes Hit Disney World This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.