This weekend is going to be exciting at Disney World — it’s the 2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend!
Runners from all over will be heading to Disney World to enjoy this year’s RETRO 1990s theme, buy some fun throwback merchandise, and earn some cool medals! They’ll also have a snack pack they can pick up at select Disney World hotel restaurants!
The Runners Pack will be available for $9.99 at many quick-service locations throughout Disney World. It includes a Bagel, Banana, Peanut Butter, Granola Bar, and a Small DASANI Bottled Water.
Disney World guests can pick up the pack at the following locations:
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Riverside Mill at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- Everything POP at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
So if you’ll be in Disney World this weekend, you can grab the Runner’s Pack for a quick healthy snack! If you’re not a runner, we will warn you that there might be some extra crowds in the parks and throughout the resort over this weekend, too — it’s a very popular event!
If you’re a runner and participating in the marathon, good luck!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be in Disney World this weekend? Let us know in the comments!
The post Where Runners Can Get Snack Packs During Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend first appeared on the disney food blog.