If you’re interested in some delicious cuisine, don’t turn your nose up at the Disney parks!
While you may not associate theme parks with yummy food, both Disney World and Disneyland Resort are known for having some pretty spectacular restaurants and yummy snacks. In fact, both EPCOT and Disney California Adventure have food festivals throughout the year…and now we’ve got more details about one that’s coming soon!
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is returning on March 3rd, 2023 and it will run until April 25th. During that time, you can pick up small plates of different eats at a variety of food booths around the park. Disney just released the full list of food booths for this year, and the list has already got our mouths watering!
Here’s what Disney has listed on the website:
- Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
- Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
- California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
- Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
- D•Lish – Enjoy delicious sweet and savory dishes sure to delight!
- Garlic Kissed – Stop by to savor mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
- Golden Dreams – Tempt taste buds with well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
- I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared in 2 different ways!
- LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food-truck flavors.
- Nuts About Cheese – Let us introduce you to wine’s best friends.
- Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
- Uncork California – Sip vino by the glass or try a flight.
It seems that there are no new food booths this year — all of these are returning from 2022. If you’re planning on attending the festival this year, you might be interested in purchasing the Sip & Savor Pass, which “provides a commemorative credential, lanyard, and 8 convenient entitlement tabs that you can redeem for select food and nonalcoholic beverages at participating locations.” You can use the pass at all 12 food booths, as well as select dining locations around the park.
We’ll be there when the festival starts in California Adventure to review the new food and drink options, and check out all the special offerings around the park. Stay tuned to DFB to get updates on the festival — we’ll share when menus are announced!
If you’re planning a trip to Disneyland Resort sometime soon, keep following along with us to get the latest news from the parks. We’re there frequently, so we’ve got all the tips you need to know to plan the perfect trip!
Have you ever been to this festival? Tell us in the comments!
The post NEWS: FOOD BOOTHS Announced for 2023 Food and Wine Festival in Disney California Adventure first appeared on the disney food blog.