If you’ve ever dreamed of staying inside a Disney World park after closing time so that you could get on more rides and enjoy the atmosphere without the big crowds, there’s a simple way to make that happen — just stay at a Disney Deluxe hotel!
Guests at Disney Deluxe Resorts can take advantage of Extended Evening Hours, which allows them to stay late at certain parks on select days. The Extended Evening Hours perk was introduced in late 2021 as one of the replacements for Extra Magic Hours (which ended in 2020). Now, Disney has revealed more about how long this perk will stick around.
According to Disney’s webpage for Extended Evening Hours, this benefit will continue through all of 2023 at least.
They have not announced whether it will end after 2023 or continue beyond that point.
Extended Evening Hours are available for guests staying at any of these Disney World hotels:
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
The extra hours are usually available on Monday and Wednesday nights, and they’re most often held at Magic Kingdom and EPCOT, although we’ve seen them happen at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on occasion as well. Check out the full schedule here and learn more about this benefit.
We’ll continue to watch for more updates from Disney World, so stay tuned to DFB for all the latest news!
Have you used Extended Evening Hours in Disney World? Tell us what you thought in the comments!
The post Extended Evening Hours Are Here To Stay at Disney World first appeared on the disney food blog.