Vacationing at Disney World is expensive no matter how you look at it, but there are still some great ways to save BIG if you’re planning a trip right now!
You can opt for a Value hotel instead of a Deluxe one, consider having some groceries delivered to your hotel room to save on meals, and use rope drop instead of paying for Genie+. But if you want to save big without sacrificing anything, you should check out all the deals and discounts available right now — there are usually at least a few that can save you quite a bit of money. Now, there’s a NEW discount for Disney Visa Cardmembers!
If you have a Disney Visa Card, you can save up to 25% on Disney hotel stays in early 2023! This offer is valid for select Disney World Resort hotels for stays on certain nights from January 2nd, 2023, through April 30th, 2023. You must use your Disney Visa Card when booking in order to use the discount. Thanks to our friends from Small World Vacations for letting us know about this offer!
This offer is for most Sunday through Thursday nights from January 2nd, 2023, through February 28th, 2023, and most nights from March 1st, 2023, through April 30th, 2023.
The savings are different depending on which hotel you choose. Here’s a breakdown of how much you can save at each Disney hotel:
Save 25% at:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Save 20% at:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save 15% at:
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Save 10% at:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Remember, you must use your Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to book your rooms in order to use the discount, and the Disney Visa Cardmember must stay in the room. Additional per-adult charges might apply if more than 2 adults are staying in the room.
The offer excludes any 3-bedroom villas as well as the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. You can use the discount for stays between 1 night and 14 nights. The number of hotel rooms allocated for this particular discount is limited, so book your trip soon to avoid missing out!
If you want some help booking your trip, contact our friends over at Small World Vacations. They can help you plan your trip and find all the best deals and discounts along the way. And the best part? Their services are completely FREE!
We’ll continue to watch for more ways that you can save on your upcoming trip, so stay tuned to DFB for all the latest updates.
Are you planning a trip to Disney World right now? Let us know in the comments!
The post Disney Visa Cardmembers Can Save Up to 25% on Hotel Stays in 2023! first appeared on the disney food blog.