Disney+ Day is almost here!
In the past, Disney+ Day has brought us lots of new media announcements, and this year, subscribers headed into the parks on September 8th can get in 30 minutes early (60 minutes early for guests staying at a Disney hotel)! But which rides can you actually check off your list during that time? We’ve got the official list right here!
Guests must have a valid theme park ticket and Park Pass Reservation to enter the parks early on Disney+ Day, and guests will need to show proof they have a Disney+ account if they’re entering as Disney+ subscribers rather than Disney hotel guests. Be sure to download the Disney+ app prior to arrival so you can prove you’re a subscriber by signing in!
If you’re headed into Magic Kingdom, you can ride:
- Astro Orbiter
- The Barnstormer
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
Note that some of these rides — like Splash Mountain and Jungle Cruise — aren’t usually available during Early Entry, so it’s an extra bonus if you’re there on Disney+ Day!
Over in EPCOT, you can check the following rides off your to-ride list:
- Beauty and The Beast Sing-Along
- Frozen Ever After
- Mission: SPACE
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Meanwhile, over in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the majority of rides will be open! This includes the following:
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Millenium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventure Continues
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
And lastly, Animal Kingdom will have the following rides available during Early Entry:
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!
- Na’vi River Journey
- TriceraTop Spin
An early start like this can really help you check off your Disney must-do list, but it’s important to still plan with your group what you’d all most like to accomplish! Here at DFB, we’ve got loads of tip videos and blog posts to help you plan the perfect Disney day. So always keep an eye out for our latest content to help you nail your Disney trip.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What ride would you be running to first? Let us know in the comments below!
The post EXTRA Rides Available for Early Entry on Disney+ Day first appeared on the disney food blog.