When it comes to food, we’ve had quite an exciting month.
Not only have we been able to start trying all the Halloween treats in Disney World, but we also got to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. PLUS, we also got try out some princess-themed treats for World Princess week. ALL the food. However, August also brought some changes to Disney World restaurant menus.
Here is every single menu change we saw in August.
The Captain’s Table experience on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has seen a price increase from $30 per person to $50 per person.
However, this increase only applies to bookings for 2023.
There’s been a change to a 50th anniversary item on the menu at Plaza Restaurant. The Cheers to 50 Years Sundae has had a few updates: the sundae used to contain Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Brownies, Pretzels, Hot Fudge, Fudge, Caramel Corn with Chocolate Drizzle, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Whipped Cream with a Cherry on top.
Now it has Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Brownies, Caramel Popcorn, Cookies, Hot Fudge, Caramel Sauce, and Whipped Cream topped with EARidescent Sugar.
There’s also a new sundae on the dessert menu: The Sunday Best Sundae, which is made with Lime and Raspberry Sorbet with Pineapple Topping, Whipped Cream, and a Marshmallow Minnie with a Chocolate Bow for $9.
There’s a change on the Kid’s Menu, too: the Turkey Sandwich is no longer available.
Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers at Be Our Guest:
- REMOVED: Captain Nemo Octopus – Seaweed Salad
- ADDED: Duck and Pork Torrine — Served with Parmesan-dusted Lavosh, Frisée, and Whole-Grain Mustard
Those are the only changes here for now, though.
We’ve got some updates to report on over at Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom AND Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs.
- Option to add Spareribs to the Awesome Appetizer Adventure increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Chicken Quesadillas increased from $15.49 to $15.99
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip increased from $12.99 to $13.49
- Chicken Strips increased from $13.49 to $13.99
- Cheese Sticks increased from $12.99 to $13.99
- Beef Lava Nachos (For Two) increased from $20.49 to $20.99
- Mozzarella Flatbread with Arugula increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Pepperoni Flatbread increased from $14.99 to $15.99
Under Soups and Salads, the following has changed:
- Soup of the Day increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Little Islander Caesar Salad increased from $9.99 to $10.49
- Big Islander Chicken Caesar Salad increased from $18.49 to $22.99
- Big Islander Shrimp Caesar Salad increased from $23.49 to $23.99
- Volcanic Cobb Salad increased from $18.49 to $22.99
- Ancient Grain Bowl increased from $16.49 to $17.99
- Ancient Grain Bowl with Chicken increased from $20.49 to $21.99
- Ancient Grain Bowl with Shrimp increased from $21.49 to $22.99
- China Island Chicken Salad increased from $21.49 to $22.49
- Paradise House Salad increased from $9.99 to $10.49
There are also some changes under Seafood:
- Taste of the Islands increased from $32.49 to $32.99
- Fish-n-Chips increased from $24.49 to $24.99
- Caribbean Coconut Fried Shrimp increased from $25.99 to $26.99
- Shrimp Tacos increased from $22.99 to $23.99
- Blackened Fish Tacos increased from $20.49 to $21.99
- Aloha Salmon & Shrimp increased from $31.49 to $31.99
Under Sandwiches and Burgers, we noticed the following price changes:
- Rainforest Burger increased from $19.49 to $19.99
- Pulled Pork Burger increased from $21.49 to $21.99
- The Beastly Burger increased from $23.49 to $23.99
- Iggy’s Piggy Sandwich increased from $19.49 to $21.99
- Blue Mountain Chicken Sandwich increased from $20.49 to $21.99
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger increased from $21.49 to $21.49
- Beyond Burger increased from $21.99 to $22.99
Here’s what’s changed under Beef, Pork, and Chicken:
- Mojo Bones increased from $28.49 to $28.99
- Korean Spicy Stir-Fry Chicken increased from $25.49 to $25.99
- Primal Steak increased from $38.99 to $41.99
Here’s what’s different under Pasta:
- Pastalaya increased from $24.99 to $25.99
- Rasta Pasta increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- For Anaconda Pasta, the option to add shrimp increased from $6 to $6.99 and the option to add chicken increased from $5 to $5.99 and price of dish increased from $20.99 to $21.99
- Creole Mac & Cheese increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Under Add-Ons, Grilled Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp, and Shrimp Scampi increased from $8.99 to $9.99. All Sides have increased from $4.99 to $5.99.
Here’s what changed under Desserts:
- Sparkling Volcano (For Four) increased from $19.49 to $20.99
- Tribal Cheesecake increased from $10.99 to $12.99
- Key Lime Pie increased from $10.99 to $12.99
There are also changes on the Kid’s Menu: the Lava Mud dessert has increased from $3.99 to $4.99.
Tusker House Restaurant will be switching back to buffet dining soon — on November 1st!
We’ll be sure to check it out and give you a full and honest review!
There’s been a small change on a menu item at Le Cellier. The Jumbo Chilled Shrimp is now described as being served with a Trio of Seasonal Stone Fruit preparation; Grilled, Compressed, and Spicy Purée instead of Trio of Apricot preparation; Grilled, Compressed, and Spicy-Puree.
However, the price remains the same at $19.
A drink has been removed from the menu at La Cantina de San Angel.
You can no longer get The Wild One.
Geyser Point updated the description of the Finger Food Sampler on the Kid’s Menu. The sampler now includes Sliced Smoked Turkey, Cheddar, Cucumbers, Quinoa Salad, and Multigrain Crisps with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water.
The price for the Finger Food Sampler has also changed. It was $7.99, but the price decreased to $7.49.
There’s been a small change on the Dessert menu at Trattoria al Forno: the Affogato al Caffè, which was previously made with Frozen Coconut-Vanilla Bean Milk, Chocolate-Hazelnut Ribbons, Amaretti Cookies is now made with Coconut-Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert, Mocha Ribbons, and Amaretti.
The price, however, remains the same at $8.
There’s been a change to the ingredients in the Italian Sub Sandwich. It used to be made with sliced ham, salami, mortadella, provolone, pepperoncini, lettuce, tomato on a French baguette with a herbed-red wine vinaigrette served with house-made Saratoga chips.
Now, the sandwich is made with Sliced Ham, Salami, Mortadella with Pistachios, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, and Pepperoncini on a French Baguette with Herbed Red Wine Vinaigrette served with Chips. The price decreased from $11.79 to $10.99.
A few small changes happened to the Riverside Mill menu. Grapes have been removed from the Fresh Fruit options and the Pineapple Fruit Cup is now the Mixed Fruit Cup. Also, Fanta Pineapple Bottles have been removed. You can also no longer get a French Vanilla Iced Coffee or a Mocha Iced Coffee. Sparkling Water has also been removed from the menu.
Other beverage changes include:
- REMOVED: Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri, Blue Marble Bloody Mary, and Blue Marble Mojito
- REMOVED: Heineken, and Bud Light Lime Lager
- REMOVED: Bottles of Clos du Bois Merlot, Natura Chardonnay, Parducci Chardonnay, Parducci Merlot, Parducci Pinot Grigio
- REMOVED: Glasses of Beringer White Zinfandel
- REMOVED: Cans of Seven Daughters Pinot Noir, and Sofia Brut Rosé
There’s been a bit of a shake-up over at Cove Bar. The following beverages have been removed: Budweiser, Bud Light Lime, Coors Light, Concrete Beach Havana Lager, Sea Dog Sunfish Ale, and Kona Longboard Island Lager. Also, some food items have seen changes:
- Turkey BLT Wrap increased from $9.99 to $10.49
- Caesar Salad with Chicken increased from $10.49 to $10.99
However, the Frozen Lemonade Cup has decreased in price from $5.69 to $5.59. Kid’s Meals are now served with Served with Strawberry-flavored Yogurt Smoothie, Grapes, Carrot Sticks, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water and price increased from $6.19 to $7.49.
Finally, Zico Watermelon Raspberry Coconut Water has been taken off the menu.
Kona Cafe has added some entrees:
- ADDED: Kona Stir-fry — Yakisoba Noodles, Napa Cabbage, Carrots, Mushroom, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Teriyaki Sauce for $19
- ADDED: Kona Stir-fry with Chicken — Chicken, Yakisoba Noodles, Napa Cabbage, Carrots, Mushroom, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Teriyaki Sauce for $24.50
- ADDED: Kona Stir-fry with Tofu — Tofu, Yakisoba Noodles, Napa Cabbage, Carrots, Mushroom, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Teriyaki Sauce for $24.50
- ADDED: Kona Stir-fry with Shrimp — Shrimp, Yakisoba Noodles, Napa Cabbage, Carrots, Mushroom, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Teriyaki Sauce for $26.50
Breakfast has changed here:
- The Harvest Breakfast Sandwich is now served on a Brioche Roll instead of a Kaiser Roll
- REMOVED: Miss Vicky’s Sandwich
- ADDED: Breakfast Sandwich — Egg, Sausage, and Cheese served on a Brioche Bun for $6.99
If you’re picking up lunch or dinner from Good’s Food To Go, some things have changed on that menu:
- REMOVED: Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheeseburger
- ADDED: 1/3 lb Angus Bacon Cheeseburger (Impossible Burger available) for $12.49
- The Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich is now the Mango Rum-barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwich — Topped with Coleslaw on a Brioche Bun for $10.49
- Loaded Nachos is now Kettle Chip Loaded Nachos — House-made Fried Chips topped with Barbecued Pulled Pork, Cheese Sauce, Salsa, and Sour Cream for $9.99
- REMOVED: Shrimp Cobb Salad
- REMOVED: Pesto Chicken Sandwich
- REMOVED: Flagler Italian Sandwich
- ADDED: Flagler Chicken Wrap — Marinated Chicken, Romaine, Arugula, Roasted Tomatoes, and Dijon Mayonnaise for $10.49
- ADDED: Sunset Vegetable Wrap — Black Bean Hummus, Roasted Sweet Potato, Red Peppers, Arugula, and Romaine (Plant-based) for $10.49
You can buy a Spike the Bee Sipper for $12.99 at Everything Pop.
You can also now get Mini Babybel Snack Cheese (three individually-wrapped cheese wedges) for $3.49
There’s been a change on the Specialty Cocktails menu at bluezoo:
- REMOVED: Lost Plane, New Fashioned
- ADDED: Barney Rubble — Short Rib Bone-Infused Swan & Dolphin Knob Creek Single Barrel Select Bourbon, bluezoo Bitters Blend #9822, simple finished with Smoked Sea Salt for $18
- ADDED: The Veckna — a Stranger Cocktail…Diplomatico Mantuano Dark Rum, Chinola Passionfruit Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange, Lime, Angostura Bitters served old skool in an ‘80s themed lunch box
- ADDED: La Vie en Rose — Boodles London Dry Gin, Fresh Raspberry, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Bouvet Rosé Brut
There have been a few changes to the Splash Pool Bar menu:
- All Frozen Libations (alcoholic) increased from $14 to $15
- All Specialty Cocktails increased from $13 to $15
- Solstice Margarita is now made with Jalapeno-infused Maestro Dobel Diamante, Muddled Cucumber, Agave Nectar, Fresh Lime, and Watermelon Purée
The following was changed under Wine:
- ADDED: La Marca, Prosecco, Italy for $10 per glass and $40 per bottle
- REMOVED: Pighin, Pinot Grigio
- ADDED: Magnolia Grove, Pinot Grigio, Sonoma, CA for $10 per glass and $40 per bottle
- REMOVED: Guenoc, Claret Blend
Here’s what’s changed under Beer:
- Miller Lite Draft, Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Corona Light, Corona, and Heinekin increased from $7 to $8.50
- ADDED: Phins & Feathers, Pale Ale – Draft for $8.50
- REMOVED: Phins & Feathers Pale Ale
- Orange Blossom Pilsner, Cigar City Jai Alai IPA, and Phins & Feathers Pale Ale
increased from $7.50 to $9.50
Also, Bucket Specials has been removed from the menu.
Vivoli il Gelato has shaken up its gelato flavors a bit! Here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Lemon Bar Gelato
- ADDED: Strawberry Cheesecake Gelato
- REMOVED: Cinnamon Roll Bombolato
- REMOVED: Cookie Sandwich
- ADDED: Waffle Bowl Sundae — Your choice of three scoops of gelato, sauce, peanuts, whipped cream, and cherry for $14.75
- You can now get Fruity Pebbles on a Bomboloni
You can also no longer get a Coke Zero canned beverage, but Fanta Orange has been added. Nitro Cold Brew is also no longer available.
If you love those Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites, you’re going to be paying a little more for them now.
The Bites have increased from $13 to $14.
Wine Bar George also has some menu changes:
- REMOVED: Spring Salad
- ADDED: Seasonal Salad — Peaches, bacon, Pecorino, Grilled Onion Vinaigrette for $11
- REMOVED: Grilled Octopus Salad
- ADDED: Miso Roasted Vidalia Onion — Calabrian Chilis, Crispy Quinoa for $11
- REMOVED: Santa Carota Short Ribs
- ADDED: Pan Roasted Niman Ranch Pork Ribeye — Tomato, exotic mushrooms, leek broth, chicharrones for $36
There have also been some changes to the wine menu at Wine Bar George:
- REMOVED: Mongerard-Mugneret, Bourgogne, France ’19
- REMOVED: Paul Buisse, Touraine, France ’20
- REMOVED: Spy Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand ‘21
- ADDED: Nautilus, Marlborough, New Zealand ‘21 for $52 per bottle and $13 per glass
- ADDED: Le Charmel Touraine, France ‘20 for $40 per bottle and $10 per glass
- REMOVED: J. Moreau & Fils, Vouvray, France ‘20
- REMOVED: Domaine Huet, Le Haut-Lieu, Moelleux, Vouvray, France ‘20
- REMOVED: Alzinger, Smaragd, Ried Steinertal, Wachau, Austria ‘18
- ADDED: Guiberteau, Brézé, Saumur, France ‘18 (price by the ounce)
- ADDED: F.X. Pichler, Federspiel, Ried Klostersatz, Wachau, Austria ‘19 (price by the ounce)
- ADDED: Borgogno, Derthona, Colli Tortonesi, Italy ‘19 (price by the ounce)
- ADDED: Petit Metris, Anjou-Villages, France ‘20 for $16 per glass and $64 per bottle
- ADDED: Volker Eisele, Napa Valley, California ‘14 for $35 per glass and $140 per bottle
- ADDED: Le Grand Verdus, Petite Merlotte, Bordeaux, France ‘19 for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- REMOVED: Martin Woods, Havlin Vineyard, Van Duzer Corridor
- ADDED: Adelsheim, Willamette Valley, Oregon, ‘19 for $22 per glass and $88 per bottle
- ADDED: Eric Louis, Sancerre, France ‘21 for $24 per glass and $80 per bottle
- REMOVED: Thibault Liger-Belair, Les Charm, Bourgogne, France ‘19
- ADDED: J.M. Boillot, Mâcon-Villages, Bourgogne, France ‘16 for $17 per glass and $68 per bottle
- ADDED: Bernard Fouquet, Vouvray, France ‘20 for $60 per bottle and $15 per glass
- REMOVED: Geoffroy, Brut Expression, 1er Cru Champagne, France NV
- ADDED: Marc Hebrart, Brut Rosé, 1er Cru Champagne, France NV for $200 per bottle and $50 per glass
- Under the Champagne Experience, the Geoffroy, Brut / Expression, 1er Cru, Champagne, France NV has been replaced with Marc Hebrart, Brut Rosé, 1er Cru Champagne, France NV
- ADDED; La Caña, Rias Baixas, Spain ‘20 for $13 per glass and $52 per bottle
- ADDED: Txomin Etxaniz, Getariako Txakolina, Sapin ‘20 for $14 per glass and $56 per bottle
- REMOVED: Pacific Rim, Snipes Mountain, Washington
- ADDED: Selbach-Oster, Mosel, Germany ‘19 for $9 per glass and $36 per bottle
- REMOVED: Trimbach Réserve, Alsace, France ‘16
- ADDED: Pierre Sparr, Alsace, France ‘19 for $17 per glass and $68 per bottle
- REMOVED: Vermentino La Cala, Sardinia, Italy ‘20
- ADDED: Domaines Landron, Muscadet Sevre et Maine, France ‘19 for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- ADDED; Liquid Farm, Vogelzang Vineyard, Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara, California ‘21 for $17 per glass and $68 per bottle
There’s a price DECREASE to report at Maria & Enzo’s: the Burrata Caprese decreased in price from $19 to $16.
You can also now get a Chocolate Nutella Martini, made with Absolut Vanilla, Nutella, Frangelico, Baileys, Crème de Cacao with a Nutella and Amaretti crumb rim for $19.
You can get a new beer at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar: Singha Lager – from Thailand for $8.
There’s also some new food here: Tuna Poke Tacos — Ahi Tuna, Pineapple Pico De Gallo, Sriracha Aioli, Watermelon radish, and Red Cabbage for $16.50.
We saw more price increases for T-REX. Under Appetizers, here’s what’s changed:
- Supersaurus Sampler increased from $30.99 to $32.49 and option to add St. Louis-style Pork Spareribs increased from $8.99 to 10.99
- Colosso Beef Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- Mozzarella Sticks increased from $11.99 to $13.99
- Caprese Flatbread increased from $13.99 to $15.99
- Cheesy Skillet Meatballs increased from $14.99 to $16.49
- ADDED: Roasted Chicken Alfredo Flatbread — Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, roasted chicken, spinach, cherry tomatoes for $15.99
Here’s what’s changed under Soups and Salads:
- Soup of the Day increased from $9.79 to $10.99
- ADDED: French Onion Soup for $13.99
- Grain Bowl increased from $19.49 to $21.49
- Grain Bowl with Chicken increased from $22.49 to $25.49
- Grain Bowl with Shrimp increased from $23.49 to $27.99
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $18.99
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight with Chicken — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $22.49
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight with Shrimp — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $24.99
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight with Salmon — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $27.99
Here’s what changed under Burgers and Sandwiches:
- Bronto Burger increased from $18.99 to $19.99
- Megasaurus Burger increased from $22.99 to $23.99 and now has option to add bacon or mushrooms for $3.99
- Mushroom and Swiss Burger increased from $20.99 to $21.99 and now has option to Mega-size for $25.99
- Beyond Burger increased from $19.99 to $22.99 and now has option to add bacon or mushrooms for $3.99
- Herbivore Burger — Veggie burger, pepper jack cheese, burger sauce, brioche bun served with seasoned fries. Lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles served on the side for $22.99 and can now add bacon or mushrooms for $3.99
Here’s what’s been updated under Seafood:
- REMOVED: Whiskey Salmon & Shrimp
- ADDED: Coconut Shrimp — Sweet Thai chili dipping sauce, seasoned fries, coleslaw for $27.99
- ADDED: Crustacean Trio — Coconut shrimp, shrimp scampi, whiskey glazed shrimp, Raptor rice, seasonal vegetables for $32.99
The pasta menu has also changed:
- Mushroom Ravioli increased from $24.79 to $26.49
- Mushroom Ravioli with Chicken increased from $27.79 to $29.49
- Mushroom Ravioli with Shrimp increased from $28.79 to $30.49
- Prehistoric Pasta increased from $21.79 to $22.99
- Prehistoric Pasta with Chicken increased from $$24.79 to $25.99
- Prehistoric Pasta with Shrimp increased from $$25.79 to $26.99
Here’s what changed under Carnivores:
- Meteor Meatloaf increased from $23.79 to $25.99
- Boneyard Buffet increased from $30.99 to $32.99
- Fire-Roasted Rotisserie Chicken increased from $23.99 to $25.99
- Mes-O-Bones increased from $27.99 to $28.99
- New York Strip increased from $37.99 to $41.99
- Triassic Trio increased from $30.99 to $33.99
- Tuscan Chicken increased from $24.79 to $26.49
- ADDED: Chicken Fried Chicken — Country gravy, red-skinned mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables for $25.99
All sides increased from $4.79 to $5.99. There are also some new add-ons:
- Add on Jurassic Salad or Small Caesar-saurus Salad for $8.99
- Add on Soup of the Day for $9.99
- Add on Grilled Shrimp for $9.99
- Add on Tar Pit Fried Shrimp for $9.99
- Add on St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs for $10.99
Under Desserts, both the Cosmic Key Lime Pie and the Cheesecake increased from $10.99 to $12.99.
The Chocolate Extinction (For Four) increased from $20.99 to $22.99.
There’s a small change at Homecomin’ on the Beer menu.
Pabst Blue Ribbon has been removed and Bud Light for $6 has been added.
Here’s what’s changed on the Appetizers Menu at Paradiso 37:
- P37 Salsa Dip increased from $6 to $8
- P37 Dipping Trio increased from $16 to $18
- San Juan-Style Beef Empanadas increased from $16 to $20 and are now served with Aji Amarillo instead of Sour Cream
- Border Nachos increased from $19 to $22
- South American Crazy Corn increased from $16 to $20
- ADDED: P37 Chicken Quesadilla — Flour tortilla, P37 Cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo for $21
- ADDED: P37 Birria Style Beef Quesadilla — Flour tortilla, P37 Cheese, sour cream, birria broth for $21
- REMOVED: Peruvian Salchipapas
- ADDED: Maui Ahi Tuna Poke — Poke vinaigrette, cucumbers, furikake, lime crema, wonton chips for $24
Under Salads, the following has been updated:
- Wall Street Caesar Salad increased from $14 to $18
- REMOVED: Peel Street Chopped Salad
- Harbour Island Tropical Chopped Salad increased from $19 to $22 and is now made with Romaine, tomatoes, cucumbers, pineapple, feta cheese, candied bacon, mango vinaigrette
- Sonora Ranchero Salad increased from $24 to $26
All Flatbreads increased from $22 to $24.
Under Entrees, the following changes have happened:
- Argentinian Skirt Steak increased from $38 to $39
- All American Burger and Columbian Burger increased from $21 to $23
- Patagonian Seared Salmon increased from $33 to $36
- Baja Fish Tacos increased from $20 to $24
- Authentic Nola Shrimp Po’Boy increased from $23 to $26
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich increased from $21 to $24
- REMOVED: La Paz Half Chicken
- ADDED: Peruvian a la Brasa Roasted Half Chicken — With roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables for $32
- Honolulu Pulled Pork Sandwich increased from $18 to $22
- North Carolina Style BBQ Pork Ribs increased from $30 to $32
- Mexican Burger increased from $21 to $23
- P37 Veggie Burger increased from $18 to $22
All sides increased from $6 to $10.
There were also some changes under Desserts:
- Maui Upside Down Cake is now Pacific Upside Down Cake — A warm caramelized pineapple cake and vanilla ice cream for $12
- Mexico City Churros increased from $12 to $14
- P37 Mini Ice Cream Cone increased from $13 to $15
- Brazilian Brigadeiro increased from $13 to $14
- Florida Sunshine Orange Cake increased from $14 to $15
Here’s what’s changed at STK under Market Salads and Starters:
- Tuna Tartare is now Bigeye Tuna Tartare and price increased from $26 to $29
- Jalapeno Pickled Shrimp Cocktail increased from $27 to $31
- Burrata increased from $23 to $26
Under Steak, the following has changed:
- ADDED: Japanese Wagyu A5 Strip
- Dry-Aged Porterhouse 28 oz. increased from $110 to $115
Under Toppings, the following is different:
- Alaskan King Crab is now King Crab Oscar and price increased from $32 to $42
Here’s what’s been updated on Raglan Road’s Appetizers menu:
- ADDED: Board of Beauty — An Irish Egg, Bacon, and Cabbage roll, Bang Bang’s chicken, and Beef in Bed all on one beautiful board to share (Serves two) for $42
- ADDED: An Irish Egg — Guinness and onion sausage crusted egg, Bushmills bacon jam, wholegrain mustard aioli for $17
- ADDED: Beef in Bed — Smoked pulled beef short rib on buttermilk cheddar bread, roasted corn, smoked onion puree, and crispy fried shallots for $18
- REMOVED: Chicken Donut
- ADDED: Dalkey Duo — Dalkey mustard beer battered Cheshire heritage pork sausages, Dalkey mustard mayonnaise & buffalo apple sauce for $16
- Scallop Forest increased from $26 to $28
Here’s what’s changed under Entrees:
- Salmon Run increased from $31 to $32
- ADDED: Risotto Nua — Roasted butternut squash and wild mushroom risotto, basil croutons, confit cherry tomatoes, and parmesan for $26. Add chicken for $7 or add shrimp for $9
- REMOVED: Le Chicken
- Braised Be Beef increased from $35 to $37
- Serious Steak increased from $32 to $33
- Let There Be No Rush Pork increased from $30 to $31
- ADDED: Me Ma’s Best Chicken — Roasted Bell and Evans chicken breast with a chicken, spinach, wild mushrooms, and leek pie in roast chicken jus, topped with herb stuffing crumble with champ mashed potato for $28
- Chicken Pie Do Try increased from $26 to $28
- REMOVED: Truly Deeply Fried Pork
- Raglan Salmon Salad increased from $22 to $24
Here’s what’s changed under Shareables:
- Hop Salt Pretzel increased from $9 to $10
- Polite Rub Chicken Wings
- ADDED: Glazed Chicken Wings — apple cider, bourbon, sorghum, chili for $16
- Burnt Ends BBQ Meatballs is now just listed as BBQ Meatballs and price increased from $12 to $13
- Slider Trio increased from $15 to $18
Here are the updates we’re seeing under “From The Smoker”:
- Half Chicken increased from $17 to $19
- Cedar Plank Salmon increased from $22 to $26
- Pork Shoulder is now Polite Pork Shoulder and price increased from $16 to $18
- USDA Prime Brisket increased from $19 to $22
- REMOVED: Baby Back Ribs
- ADDED: BBQ Cheddar Brats — porter mustard glaze served with Jalapeño Cornbread, Signature Polite Slaw. and choice of one Market Side for $18
- REMOVED: BBQ Cheddar Sausage
- Smoked Turkey Breast increased from $17 to $18
- ADDED: Layla’s Ribs — Polite Rub, Layla’s Sweet BBQ served with Jalapeño Cornbread, Signature Polite Slaw. and choice of one Market Side for $26
- Butcher Board (For 2) increased from $39 to $44 and option to add ribs increased from $6 to $7
Under Sandwiches, the following changes have been made:
- Southern Pig increased from $12 to $13
- Smoked Chicken Salad Wrap is now made with spinach, roasted tomatoes, dried cherries, sunflower seeds, avocado purée served with a Pickle Spear and price increased from $11 to $12
- Low & Slow Brisket increased from $14 to $15
- Fried Chicken increased from $12 to $13
Desserts at The Polite Pig have also seen some changes:
- Bourbon on the Rocks Cookie is now called Bourbon Chocolate Chip Cookie
- ADDED: Key Lime Pie for $7
Now let’s talk about beverages because we’re seeing some changes there, too! Here’s what’s been updated under Beer and Wine:
- REMOVED: Red Cypress Spook Hill Pale Ale and Cigar City Florida Cracker
- ADDED: Trucks and Trains Pale Ale for $9 per glass and $27 per pitcher
- ADDED: Saison de Cochon for $9 per glass and $27 per pitcher
- REMOVED: Yuengling and Angry Orchard Cider
- ADDED: Stella Artois and Woodchuck Cider for $9 per glass and $27 per pitcher
- ADDED: High Noon for $5
Prices for Small Batch Cocktails increased from $11 per glass and $27 per pitcher to $12 per glass and $29 per pitcher. Here are the other cocktail changes:
- ADDED: Whiskey Sour
- REMOVED: Bees Knees
- REMOVED: Smoked Passion Fruit Margarita
We always recommend checking menus of Disney World restaurants BEFORE you eat there to see if something you’re looking forward to has changed or has been removed from the menu (because it does happen, even with popular items!). You can check menus on the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app.
Looking to book an advance dining reservation at a restaurant that’s hard to get a reservation for? We’ve got some tips that could help you out! Remember, you can also always try your luck with the Mobile Dine Walk-Up Waitlist option at popular restaurants!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did your favorite Disney World restaurant get a menu change in August? Let us know in the comments!
The post Every Single Menu CHANGE That Hit Disney World in August first appeared on the disney food blog.