We’re pretty passionate about Disney food, if ya didn’t know.
Whether we’re eating every single princess-themed snack for World Princess Week or trying out every single Halloween treat, including the snacks at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, we are always ALL about the food. We also keep an eye on Disney World restaurant menus so you can stay updated on any changes.
So let’s take a look at this week’s menu updates!
The Captain’s Table experience on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has seen a price increase from $30 per person to $50 per person.
However, this increase only applies to bookings for 2023.
Tusker House Restaurant will be switching back to buffet dining soon — on November 1st!
We’ll be sure to check it out and give you a full and honest review!
You can buy a Spike the Bee Sipper for $12.99 at Everything Pop.
You can also now get Mini Babybel Snack Cheese (three individually-wrapped cheese wedges) for $3.49
There have been a few changes to the Splash Pool Bar menu:
- All Frozen Libations (alcoholic) increased from $14 to $15
- All Specialty Cocktails increased from $13 to $15
- Solstice Margarita is now made with Jalapeno-Infused Maestro Dobel Diamante, Muddled Cucumber, Agave Nectar, Fresh Lime, and Watermelon Purée
The following was changed under Wine:
- ADDED: La Marca, Prosecco, Italy for $10 per glass and $40 per bottle
- REMOVED: Pighin, Pinot Grigio
- ADDED: Magnolia Grove, Pinot Grigio, Sonoma, CA for $10 per glass and $40 per bottle
- REMOVED: Guenoc, Claret Blend
Here’s what’s changed under Beer:
- Miller Lite Draft, Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Corona Light, Corona, and Heinekin increased from $7 to $8.50
- ADDED: Phins & Feathers, Pale Ale – Draft for $8.50
- REMOVED: Phins & Feathers Pale Ale
- Orange Blossom Pilsner, Cigar City Jai Alai IPA, and Phins & Feathers Pale Ale
increased from $7.50 to $9.50
Also, Bucket Specials has been removed from the menu.
Here’s what’s changed at STK under Market Salads and Starters:
- Tuna Tartare is now Bigeye Tuna Tartare and price increased from $26 to $29
- Jalapeno Pickled Shrimp Cocktail increased from $27 to $31
- Burrata increased from $23 to $26
Under Steak, the following has changed:
- ADDED: Japanese Wagyu A5 Strip
- Dry-Aged Porterhouse 28 oz. increased from $110 to $115
Under Toppings, the following is different:
- Alaskan King Crab is now King Crab Oscar and price increased from $32 to $42
The wine menu changed a little over at Wine Bar George:
- REMOVED: Domaine Huet, Le Haut-Lieu, Moelleux, Vouvray, France ‘20
- REMOVED: Alzinger, Smaragd, Ried Steinertal, Wachau, Austria ‘18
- ADDED: Guiberteau, Brézé, Saumur, France ‘18 (price by the ounce)
- ADDED: F.X. Pichler, Federspiel, Ried Klostersatz, Wachau, Austria ‘19 (price by the ounce)
- ADDED: Borgogno, Derthona, Colli Tortonesi, Italy ‘19 (price by the ounce)
- ADDED: Petit Metris, Anjou-Villages, France ‘20 for $16 per glass and $64 per bottle
- ADDED: Volker Eisele, Napa Valley, California ‘14 for $35 per glass and $140 per bottle
- ADDED: Le Grand Verdus, Petite Merlotte, Bordeaux, France ‘19 for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- REMOVED: Martin Woods, Havlin Vineyard, Van Duzer Corridor
- ADDED: Adelsheim, Willamette Valley, Oregon, ‘19 for $22 per glass and $88 per bottle
- ADDED: Eric Louis, Sancerre, France ‘21 for $24 per glass and $80 per bottle
- REMOVED: Thibault Liger-Belair, Les Charm, Bourgogne, France ‘19
- ADDED: J.M. Boillot, Mâcon-Villages, Bourgogne, France ‘16 for $17 per glass and $68 per bottle
- ADDED; La Caña, Rias Baixas, Spain ‘20 for $13 per glass and $52 per bottle
- ADDED: Txomin Etxaniz, Getariako Txakolina, Sapin ‘20 for $14 per glass and $56 per bottle
- REMOVED: Pacific Rim, Snipes Mountain, Washington
- ADDED: Selbach-Oster, Mosel, Germany ‘19 for $9 per glass and $36 per bottle
- REMOVED: Trimbach Réserve, Alsace, France ‘16
- ADDED: Pierre Sparr, Alsace, France ‘19 for $17 per glass and $68 per bottle
- REMOVED: Vermentino La Cala, Sardinia, Italy ‘20
- ADDED: Domaines Landron, Muscadet Sevre et Maine, France ‘19 for $15 per glass and $60 per bottle
- ADDED; Liquid Farm, Vogelzang Vineyard, Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara, California ‘21 for $17 per glass and $68 per bottle
Here’s what’s been updated on Raglan Road’s Appetizers menu:
- ADDED: Board of Beauty — An Irish Egg, Bacon, and Cabbage roll, Bang Bang’s chicken, and Beef in Bed all on one beautiful board to share (Serves two) for $42
- ADDED: An Irish Egg — Guinness and onion sausage crusted egg, Bushmills bacon jam, wholegrain mustard aioli for $17
- ADDED: Beef in Bed — Smoked pulled beef shortrib on buttermilk cheddar bread, roasted corn, smoked onion puree, and crispy fried shallots for $18
- REMOVED: Chicken Donut
- ADDED: Dalkey Duo — Dalkey mustard beer battered Cheshire heritage pork sausages, Dalkey mustard mayonnaise & buffalo apple sauce for $16
- Scallop Forest increased from $26 to $28
Here’s what’s changed under Entrees:
- Salmon Run increased from $31 to $32
- ADDED: Risotto Nua — Roasted butternut squash and wild mushroom risotto, basil croutons, confit cherry tomatoes, and parmesan for $26. Add chicken for $7 or add shrimp for $9
- REMOVED: Le Chicken
- Braised Be Beef increased from $35 to $37
- Serious Steak increased from $32 to $33
- Let There Be No Rush Pork increased from $30 to $31
- ADDED: Me Ma’s Best Chicken — Roasted Bell and Evans chicken breast with a chicken, spinach, wild mushrooms, and leek pie in roast chicken jus, topped with herb stuffing crumble with champ mashed potato for $28
- Chicken Pie Do Try increased from $26 to $28
- REMOVED: Truly Deeply Fried Pork
- Raglan Salmon Salad increased from $22 to $24
Here’s what’s changed under Shareables:
- Hop Salt Pretzel increased from $9 to $10
- Polite Rub Chicken Wings
- ADDED: Glazed Chicken Wings — apple cider, bourbon, sorghum, chili for $16
- Burnt Ends BBQ Meatballs is now just listed as BBQ Meatballs and price increased from $12 to $13
- Slider Trio increased from $15 to $18
Here are the updates we’re seeing under “From The Smoker”:
- Half Chicken increased from $17 to $19
- Cedar Plank Salmon increased from $22 to $26
- Pork Shoulder is now Polite Pork Shoulder and price increased from $16 to $18
- USDA Prime Brisket increased from $19 to $22
- REMOVED: Baby Back Ribs
- ADDED: BBQ Cheddar Brats — porter mustard glaze served with Jalapeño Cornbread, Signature Polite Slaw. and choice of one Market Side for $18
- REMOVED: BBQ Cheddar Sausage
- Smoked Turkey Breast increased from $17 to $18
- ADDED: Layla’s Ribs — Polite Rub, Layla’s Sweet BBQ served with Jalapeño Cornbread, Signature Polite Slaw. and choice of one Market Side for $26
- Butcher Board (For 2) increased from $39 to $44 and option to add ribs increased from $6 to $7
Under Sandwiches, the following changes have been made:
- Southern Pig increased from $12 to $13
- Smoked Chicken Salad Wrap is now made with spinach, roasted tomatoes, dried cherries, sunflower seeds, avocado purée served with a Pickle Spear and price increased from $11 to $12
- Low & Slow Brisket increased from $14 to $15
- Fried Chicken increased from $12 to $13
Desserts at The Polite Pig have also seen some changes:
- Bourbon on the Rocks Cookie is now called Bourbon Chocolate Chip Cookie
- ADDED: Key Lime Pie for $7
Now let’s talk about beverages because we’re seeing some changes there, too! Here’s what’s been updated under Beer and Wine:
- REMOVED: Red Cypress Spook Hill Pale Ale and Cigar City Florida Cracker
- ADDED: Trucks and Trains Pale Ale for $9 per glass and $27 per pitcher
- ADDED: Saison de Cochon for $9 per glass and $27 per pitcher
- REMOVED: Yuengling and Angry Orchard Cider
- ADDED: Stella Artois and Woodchuck Cider for $9 per glass and $27 per pitcher
- ADDED: High Noon for $5
Prices for Small Batch Cocktails increased from $11 per glass and $27 per pitcher to $12 per glass and $29 per pitcher. Here are the other cocktail changes:
- ADDED: Whiskey Sour
- REMOVED: Bees Knees
- REMOVED: Smoked Passion Fruit Margarita
If you’re headed to Disney World soon and aren’t sure a menu item will be available, you can check menus for all Disney World restaurants on both the Disney World website and through the My Disney Experience app. We’ll also continue to report on any menu changes we find!
Need help making advance dining reservations? Some are really hard to get, but here are some of our best tips and tricks on how to get the most difficult!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Has your favorite Disney World restaurant had any major changes recently? Let us know in the comments!
The post Menu Changes Hit Wine Bar George and Raglan Road in Disney World This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.