We’ve had a BUSY week in Disney World!
That’s because Halloween season has officially arrived and we’ve been to the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. We’re now eating SO MANY Halloween treats and drinking spooky drinks. But we’re still keeping an eye on Disney World restaurant menus, too, so let’s see what’s been updated this week!
We’ve got some updates to report on over at Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom AND Rainforest Cafe in Disney Springs.
- Option to add Spareribs to the Awesome Appetizer Adventure increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Chicken Quesadillas increased from $15.49 to $15.99
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip increased from $12.99 to $13.49
- Chicken Strips increased from $13.49 to $13.99
- Cheese Sticks increased from $12.99 to $13.99
- Beef Lava Nachos (For Two) increased from $20.49 to $20.99
- Mozzarella Flatbread with Arugula increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Pepperoni Flatbread increased from $14.99 to $15.99
Under Soups and Salads, the following has changed:
- Soup of the Day increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Little Islander Caesar Salad increased from $9.99 to $10.49
- Big Islander Chicken Caesar Salad increased from $18.49 to $22.99
- Big Islander Shrimp Caesar Salad increased from $23.49 to $23.99
- Volcanic Cobb Salad increased from $18.49 to $22.99
- Ancient Grain Bowl increased from $16.49 to $17.99
- Ancient Grain Bowl with Chicken increased from $20.49 to $21.99
- Ancient Grain Bowl with Shrimp increased from $21.49 to $22.99
- China Island Chicken Salad increased from $21.49 to $22.49
- Paradise House Salad increased from $9.99 to $10.49
There are also some changes under Seafood:
- Taste of the Islands increased from $32.49 to $32.99
- Fish-n-Chips increased from $24.49 to $24.99
- Caribbean Coconut Fried Shrimp increased from $25.99 to $26.99
- Shrimp Tacos increased from $22.99 to $23.99
- Blackened Fish Tacos increased from $20.49 to $21.99
- Aloha Salmon & Shrimp increased from $31.49 to $31.99
Under Sandwiches and Burgers, we noticed the following price changes:
- Rainforest Burger increased from $19.49 to $19.99
- Pulled Pork Burger increased from $21.49 to $21.99
- The Beastly Burger increased from $23.49 to $23.99
- Iggy’s Piggy Sandwich increased from $19.49 to $21.99
- Blue Mountain Chicken Sandwich increased from $20.49 to $21.99
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger increased from $21.49 to $21.49
- Beyond Burger increased from $21.99 to $22.99
Here’s what’s changed under Beef, Pork, and Chicken:
- Mojo Bones increased from $28.49 to $28.99
- Korean Spicy Stir-Fry Chicken increased from $25.49 to $25.99
- Primal Steak increased from $38.99 to $41.99
Here’s what’s different under Pasta:
- Pastalaya increased from $24.99 to $25.99
- Rasta Pasta increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- For Anaconda Pasta, the option to add shrimp increased from $6 to $6.99 and the option to add chicken increased from $5 to $5.99 and price of dish increased from $20.99 to $21.99
- Creole Mac & Cheese increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Under Add-Ons, Grilled Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp, and Shrimp Scampi increased from $8.99 to $9.99. All Sides have increased from $4.99 to $5.99.
Here’s what changed under Desserts:
- Sparkling Volcano (For Four) increased from $19.49 to $20.99
- Tribal Cheesecake increased from $10.99 to $12.99
- Key Lime Pie increased from $10.99 to $12.99
The Chicken Salad Sandwich has been removed from the menu at Woody’s Lunch Box.
It’s been replaced with the Smoked Turkey Sandwich, which is made with Thick-sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Lettuce, and Tomato with Dijonnaise spread served chilled on Multigrain for $10.49.
There’s been a change to the ingredients in the Italian Sub Sandwich. It used be made with sliced ham, salami, mortadella, provolone, pepperoncini, lettuce, tomato on a French baguette with a herbed-red wine vinaigrette served with house-made Saratoga chips.
Now, the sandwich is made with Sliced Ham, Salami, Mortadella with Pistachios, Provolone, Lettuce, Tomato, and Pepperoncini on a French Baguette with Herbed Red Wine Vinaigrette served with Chips. The price decreased from $11.79 to $10.99.
A few small changes happened on the Riverside Mill menu. Grapes have been removed from the Fresh Fruit options and the Pineapple Fruit Cup is now the Mixed Fruit Cup. Also, Fanta Pineapple Bottles have been removed. You can also no longer get a French Vanilla Iced Coffee or a Mocha Iced Coffee. Sparkling Water has also been removed from the menu.
Other beverage changes include:
- REMOVED: Seagram’s Escapes Strawberry Daiquiri,Blue Marble Bloody Mary, andBlue Marble Mojito
- REMOVED: Heineken, and Bud Light Lime Lager
- REMOVED: Bottles of Clos du Bois Merlot, Natura Chardonnay, Parducci Chardonnay, Parducci Merlot, Parducci Pinot Grigio
- REMOVED: Glasses of Beringer White Zinfandel
- REMOVED: Cans of Seven Daughters Pinot Noir, and Sofia Brut Rosé
There’s been a bit of a shake-up over at Cove Bar. The following beverages have been removed: Budweiser, Bud Light Lime, Coors Light, Concrete Beach Havana Lager, Sea Dog Sunfish Ale, and Kona Longboard Island Lager. Also, some food items have seen changes:
- Turkey BLT Wrap increased from $9.99 to $10.49
- Caesar Salad with Chicken increased from $10.49 to $10.99
However, the Frozen Lemonade Cup has decreased in price from $5.69 to $5.59. Kid’s Meals are now served with Served with Strawberry-flavored Yogurt Smoothie, Grapes, Carrot Sticks, and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water and price increased from $6.19 to $7.49.
Finally, Zico Watermelon Raspberry Coconut Water has been taken off the menu.
Vivoli il Gelato has shaken up its gelato flavors a bit! Here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Lemon Bar Gelato
- ADDED: Strawberry Cheesecake Gelato
- REMOVED: Cinnamon Roll Bombolato
- REMOVED: Cookie Sandwich
- ADDED: Waffle Bowl Sundae — Your choice of three scoops of gelato, sauce, peanuts, whipped cream, and cherry for $14.75
- You can now get Fruity Pebbles on a Bomboloni
You can also no longer get a Coke Zero canned beverage, but Fanta Orange has been added. Nitro Cold Brew is also no longer available.
If you love those Crispy Mac & Cheese Bites as much as we do, you’re going to be paying a little more for them now.
The Bites have increased from $13 to $14.
Likewise, Wine Bar George also has some menu changes:
- REMOVED: Spring Salad
- ADDED: Seasonal Salad — Peaches, bacon, Pecorino, Grilled Onion Vinaigrette for $11
- REMOVED: Grilled Octopus Salad
- ADDED: Miso Roasted Vidalia Onion — Calabrian Chilis, Crispy Quinoa for $11
- REMOVED: Santa Carota Short Ribs
- ADDED: Pan Roasted Niman Ranch Pork Ribeye — Tomato, exotic mushrooms, leek broth, chicharrones for $36
We saw more price increases for T-REX. Under Appetizers, here’s what’s changed:
- Supersaurus Sampler increased from $30.99 to $32.49 and option to add St. Louis-style Pork Spareribs increased from $8.99 to 10.99
- Colosso Beef Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- Mozzarella Sticks increased from $11.99 to $13.99
- Caprese Flatbread increased from $13.99 to $15.99
- Cheesy Skillet Meatballs increased from $14.99 to $16.49
- ADDED: Roasted Chicken Alfredo Flatbread — Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, roasted chicken, spinach, cherry tomatoes for $15.99
Here’s what’s changed under Soups and Salads:
- Soup of the Day increased from $9.79 to $10.99
- ADDED: French Onion Soup for $13.99
- Grain Bowl increased from $19.49 to $21.49
- Grain Bowl with Chicken increased from $22.49 to $25.49
- Grain Bowl with Shrimp increased from $23.49 to $27.99
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $18.99
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight with Chicken — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $22.49
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight with Shrimp — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $24.99
- ADDED: Omnivore’s Delight with Salmon — Mixed greens, seasonal berries, goat cheese croutons, apple cider vinaigrette for $27.99
Here’s what changed under Burgers and Sandwiches:
- Bronto Burger increased from $18.99 to $19.99
- Megasaurus Burger increased from $22.99 to $23.99 and now has option to add bacon or mushrooms for $3.99
- Mushroom and Swiss Burger increased from $20.99 to $21.99 and now has option to Mega-size for $25.99
- Beyond Burger increased from $19.99 to $22.99 and now has option to add bacon or mushrooms for $3.99
- Herbivore Burger — Veggie burger, pepper jack cheese, burger sauce, brioche bun served with seasoned fries. Lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles served on the side for $22.99 and can now add bacon or mushrooms for $3.99
Here’s what’s been updated under Seafood:
- REMOVED: Whiskey Salmon & Shrimp
- ADDED: Coconut Shrimp — Sweet Thai chili dipping sauce, seasoned fries, coleslaw for $27.99
- ADDED: Crustacean Trio — Coconut shrimp, shrimp scampi, whiskey glazed shrimp, Raptor rice, seasonal vegetables for $32.99
The pasta menu has also changed:
- Mushroom Ravioli increased from $24.79 to $26.49
- Mushroom Ravioli with Chicken increased from $27.79 to $29.49
- Mushroom Ravioli with Shrimp increased from $28.79 to $30.49
- Prehistoric Pasta increased from $21.79 to $22.99
- Prehistoric Pasta with Chicken increased from $$24.79 to $25.99
- Prehistoric Pasta with Shrimp increased from $$25.79 to $26.99
Here’s what changed under Carnivores:
- Meteor Meatloaf increased from $23.79 to $25.99
- Boneyard Buffet increased from $30.99 to $32.99
- Fire-Roasted Rotisserie Chicken increased from $23.99 to $25.99
- Mes-O-Bones increased from $27.99 to $28.99
- New York Strip increased from $37.99 to $41.99
- Triassic Trio increased from $30.99 to $33.99
- Tuscan Chicken increased from $24.79 to $26.49
- ADDED: Chicken Fried Chicken — Country gravy, red skinned mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables for $25.99
All sides increased from $4.79 to $5.99. There are also some new add-ons:
- Add on Jurassic Salad or Small Caesar-saurus Salad for $8.99
- Add on Soup of the Day for $9.99
- Add on Grilled Shrimp for $9.99
- Add on Tar Pit Fried Shrimp for $9.99
- Add on St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs for $10.99
Under Desserts, both the Cosmic Key Lime Pie and the Cheesecake increased from $10.99 to $12.99.
The Chocolate Extinction (For Four) increased from $20.99 to $22.99.
So how can you double-check to make sure your favorite Disney World restaurant menu items are still available? You can check each menu on Disney World’s website or the My Disney Experience app. We’ll also keep you updated on every menu change we see!
If you need some ideas on WHERE you should eat at Disney World, keep following along because we are always posting reviews of restaurants and snacks! You can also follow along with our videos on YouTube (and hit that “Subscribe” button)!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Has your favorite Disney World restaurant seen a huge menu change recently? Let us know in the comments!
The post BIG Price Increases Hit Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, and More Disney World Restaurants first appeared on the disney food blog.