Change is inevitable, even in Disney World.
Over the past two years, we’ve seen a LOT of change: we’ve experienced new rides, we’ve eaten a lot of new foods (the kind of change we’re total fans of), and we’ve watched supply issues cause problems across the resort. We’ve also seen price increases on merchandise and at restaurants, and there’s been more of that this week, so let’s get on with the restaurant menu updates!
We are big fans of pretty much everything at Chefs de France, but there have been some menu changes.
Under Appetizers, the Salade aux lardons et croûtons has a minor description change. Instead of having diced smoked bacon and homemade croutons, it’s now described as just Selected greens, house vinaigrette dressing, bacon, tomatoes, croutons.
Here are the changes to Entrees:
- ADDED: Brochette de crevettes à la Basque, sauce Aurore — Large shrimps marinated in tomato & garlic griddled served on corn, mushrooms, shallots, with cauliflower, tomato velouté sauce for $32
- Filet de saumon mariné au vin blanc et citron, riz, sauce champagne is now described as White wine and Lemon marinated sustainable Salmon, broiled and served with rice, sweet peas & carrots, champagne sauce (the changes are sustainable salmon and the addition of sweet peas & carrots) and price increased from $33.95 to $34.95
- REMOVED: Salade du Chef au poulet
- ADDED: Gratin de macaroni — Macaroni baked with cream and Gruyère cheese for $24.95
- ADDED: Poulet Fermier rôti à la Lyonnaise, purée de pommes de terre — Half all natural rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, tomato vinegar sauce for $31.90
- ADDED: Boeuf Bourguignon, linguine increased from $32.95 to $33.95
- Filet de boeuf grillé, sauce au poivre vert pommes purée et haricots verts is now served with Grilled tenderloin of beef with green peppercorn sauce, potato gratin, green beans (the potato gratin replaces mashed potatoes
Here’s what’s changed with Desserts:
- Crème Brûlée increased from $11.95 to $13
- Tarte au chocolat Valrhona, glace à la vanille is now served with Vanilla Ice Cream and price increased from $12.95 to $13.95
- REMOVED: Salade de fruits rouges à la menthe, madeleine
- ADDED: Gâteau au agrumes, crème fraise citron vert, fruits rouges tiède — Citrus cake, strawberry lime cream, warm berries compote for $12.95
The Prix Fixe Menu price has also changed. This menu includes Choice of one Appetizer, one Entrée. and one Dessert. One glass of Chardonnay, or Cabernet Sauvignon Georges Duboeuf or one Non Alcoholic Beverage. The price increased from $65.95 to $67.95.
Here’s what’s been updated for Wines:
- Sparkling, Veuve Dubarry, Cuvée Prestige, Brut increased from $35.50 per bottle to $54.95 per bottle and from $7.75 per glass to $9.95 per glass
- Pouilly Fuissé, Paul Bocuse, 2018 increased from $93.50 per bottle to $97.75 per bottle and from $19.25 per glass to $20 per glass
The following cocktails have also seen price increases:
- Coupe de Champagne increased from $17.95 to $18.95
- Kir Royal increased from $18.25 to $19.25
We spotted some changes on the Tiffins menu. Under Appetizers, the following has changed:
- REMOVED: Fattoush Salad
- ADDED: Charcuterie — Chef’s selection of Assorted Meats and Cheeses for $18
Under Entrees, the following is now different:
- Butter Chicken is now served with Butter Chicken Chickpea-Rice Croquette, English Peas, Young Squash, and Pickled Onion
- Tamarind-braised Short Rib is now served with Tamarind-braised Short Rib Brown Butter-Carrot Purée, Cipollini Onions, Medjool Date Jam, and Roasted Heirloom Carrots
- Whole-fried Sustainable Fish is now served with Coconut Fried Rice, Green and Red Curry, Thai Green Papaya Slaw, Peanuts
Here’s what’s changed under Desserts:
- REMOVED: Passion Fruit Tapioca Creme
- ADDED: Tropical Trifle — Coconut Panna Cotta, Passion Fruit Tapioca, Caramelized Pineapple, Coconut Crumble, and Coconut Tuile for $10
There’s a change with the Sides at Leaning Palms:
- ADDED: Cauliflower Tabbouleh for $4.49
- ADDED: Tortilla Chips for $4.49
- ADDED: Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.49
We’ve got a few changes happening at BoardWalk To-Go. For starters, the entire “Bites” part of the menu has been removed. Under “BoardWalk Fires,” the following has been added: Carne Asada Fries — French fries, skirt steak, chipotle crema, cilantro-onions, fresh lime, and a 20 oz. fountain drink for $16.50.
That’s another snack we’ll have to try out!
There are a few new cocktails to try at Trattoria al Forno:
- ADDED: Menta Espresso Martini — Fernet Menta, Antica Sweet Vermouth, Central Espresso for $15
- ADDED: Pericolo Rosso — Banfi Grappa di Brunello, Campari, and Vanilla Syrup topped with Michele Chiarlo Nivole Moscato d’Asti Dessert Wine for $17
- ADDED: Basil-Lemon Drop Martini — Absolut Citron and House-made Basil Simple Syrup with a Fresh Basil Leaf from EPCOT’S Land Pavilion for $16
- ADDED: Blueberry Spritzer — Bacardí Silver Rum, House-made Blueberry Syrup served over clear Ice Cube with Blueberries for $14
All we can say is YUM! These sound AMAZING. We’ll let you know if we try them out.
At Chef Mickey’s, there’s been a change on the Allergy-Friendly accompaniments menu for Dinner. The Asparagus with Gremolata has been replaced with Haricots Verts, Stewed Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic.
There are no other changes here, though!
There’s one small change on Olivia’s Brunch menu: the price for a Mimosa has increased from $13 to $14.
That’s the only change here.
There’s a price increase on the Kid’s Menu at The Market: Ham Sandwich increased from $6.99 to $7.49.
That’s the only change we’ve seen here, though.
A dessert has returned to the Grand Floridian Cafe, but it’s changed a bit. The Café Key Lime Tart is baked in a Graham Cracker Tart Shell served with Fresh Strawberries and Sweet Mandarin Sorbet for $8.
That’s the only update we have for this restaurant!
There are a few new snacks at The Artist’s Palette: you can now get Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies – Chocolate Chip for $6.99. You can also get a Blueberry Muffin – Fish/Shellfish Allergy-Friendly for $3,49.
However, under Wine, the Columbia Crest Two Vines Merlot, Washington has been removed.
Over in Disney Springs, The BOATHOUSE is also seeing some menu changes. Here’s what’s changing under “Raw Bar:”
- Oysters on the Half Shell (per each) increased from $4 to $4.25
- Wild Caught Sea of Cortez Shrimp (per each) increased from $4 to $4.25
- Yellowfin Tuna Poke increased from $18 to $19
Under “Field Day Salads,” the following price increases have taken effect:
- The Wedge increased from $13 to $14
- Classic Caesar increased from $8 to $9
Here are the price increases under “Market Fresh Fish:”
- Coriander Seared Ahi Tuna is now called the Coriander Seared Yellowfin Tuna and is described as being served with Blistered Shishito Peppers, Soy Lime Vinaigrette, Wasabi Mayo, Sriracha. Price increased from $35.50 to $36
- Gulf of Mexico Red Grouper increased from $38.50 to $39.50
Under “Launch,” the following has changed:
- Duo Dips and Chips increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Hoison Chili Calamari increased from $18 to $18.50
- REMOVED: Steamed Middleneck Clams
Under “Sandwiches,” the following changes have occurred:
- REMOVED: Buffalo, Bacon & Blue Burger
- “Yacht Club” Club increased from $19 to $19.75
- Filet Mignon Sliders* (Two Sliders) increased from $15 to $16
- NY Steak & Fries increased from $35 to $36
- Filet Mignon increased from $56 to $58
- Petite Filet Mignon increased from $46 to $47
- New York Strip increased from $53 to $54
- Porterhouse increased from $55 to $58
- Option to add Maine Lobster Tail increased from $38 to $39
- Option to add Classic Oscar increased from $16.50 to $17
- Option to add Lobster Oscar increased from $17.50 to $18
- Fresh-cut Fries increased from $7 to $7.50
- Truffle Fries increased from $10 to $10.50
- Baked Potato increased from $8 to $8.50
There are also some changes under Desserts (or, as they call it, “The Not So Bitter End”):
- REMOVED: Brownie Sundae
- ADDED: Coconut Panna Cotta — Mango Gelee, Fresh Fruit, Coconut Shortbread Cookie for $9
- REMOVED: Blueberry Cheesecake
- ADDED: Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake — Fresh Baked Biscuit, Soft whipped Cream for $10
- ADDED: Grilled Salmon
- ADDED: Panko Chicken Tender
- REMOVED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich
For the Lil’ Skippers menu at brunch (which is available Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM to 2PM) these are the changes:
- Half Belgian Waffle — served with Bacon went from $10 to $11
- One Egg Any Style is now Scrambled Eggs — served with Bacon and Home Fries. Price went from $10 to $11
There’s been a few small changes with Beer and Cider at Wine Bar George. The Weissenheimer Hefeweizen Ale has been removed.
However, Maeloc Pear Cider – Spain for $12 has been added.
If you plan on visiting a Disney World restaurant for a specific item on the menu, be sure to check that menu on either the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app. Menu changes happen often. We’ll also do our best to make sure to keep you updated on every menu change, too!
Want to make a reservation at a Disney World restaurant? We’ve outlined the entire process for you here! Be sure to make reservations as early as you can, though — the more popular restaurants fill up quickly!
We’ll keep you updated on ALL things Disney, so stay tuned to DFB for more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Has your favorite Disney World restaurant had a menu change recently? Let us know in the comments!
The post Even MORE Price Increases Hit Disney World Restaurants This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.