The SHOCKING Final Matchup for the BEST Ride in Magic Kingdom

It’s time for round 4 of our Magic Kingdom ride throwdown, and we’re down to the final 4, friends!

\"\"

Peter Pan’s Flight

We know how we like to rank the rides in the park, but now, we’re asking YOU! We’ve been asking you over on Instagram (@disneyfoodblog) which Magic Kingdom rides you think are best in some head-to-head matchups, and there have been some pretty surprising results. But now, we’re down to just 4 rides left in the bracket, and we now know which 2 rides are headed to the FINAL!

To start, we have an absolute Magic Kingdom classic, the Haunted Mansion, up against the Monorail (which has made it surprisingly far?). This one was a complete blowout! Haunted Mansion won by a long shot with 82% of the vote, leaving the Monorail with only 18%. Sorry, Monorail, but you’re literally not even inside the park!

\"\"

Not even close!

Next, we had 2 fan favorites — Peter Pan’s Flight vs. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Both of these rides are usually in pretty high demand, so we were really excited to see how close the results might be. But, it turns out that they weren’t close at ALL! Big Thunder Mountain took 75% of the vote, with Peter Pan’s Flight only getting 25%. Okay y’all, what is going on — why does Peter Pan almost always have one of the highest wait times in Magic Kingdom then?!

\"\"

WHOA!

We do understand though, because let’s be real — Big Thunder is just a bit more thrilling than Peter Pan’s Flight! But still, we were shocked to see such a popular ride get defeated by that much of the vote.

\"\"

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

So, it looks like our final battle — the championship matchup, if you will — is going to be between Haunted Mansion and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! Some solid choices, for sure, but they are VERY different attractions, so the results should be interesting!

\"\"

Haunted Mansion

If you want to check out what our Disney World rankings look like, you can look at how we rank the different lands in Magic Kingdom according to their snacks, our ranking of the Magic Kingdom restaurants, or even our ranking of ALL of the boat rides in Disney World!

Make sure you head on over to our Instagram to vote for your favorite ride in the final, and stay tuned to DFB to see the results!

Click here to see the spots in Disney World that will be UNRECOGNIZABLE in a few years!

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

Don\’t Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!

Order Your Copy of the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!

\"\" With more than 750 pages, the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We\’ve done the research for you, so you\’ll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family\’s needs!

With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis (and how to get FREE dining); and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you\’ll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.

Click here to order your copy of the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2022 to save 25% off the cover price today!

Use code WDW2022 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!

\"ready-to-shop-button\"
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. \"🙂\"

Which attraction do YOU think is going to win the number 1 spot?! Tell us in the comments!

The post The SHOCKING Final Matchup for the BEST Ride in Magic Kingdom first appeared on the disney food blog.

source https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022/06/20/the-shocking-final-matchup-for-the-best-ride-in-magic-kingdom/

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.