Disney World has not been shy about price increases recently, with several restaurants seeing at least small increases to items on their menus. We’ve noticed these changes at Tokyo Dining, Riverside Mill Food Court, Kimonos, and more in just the last week.
Now, another popular restaurant has seen some big price increases, with items going up in cost by anywhere from $1 to $8! Check out all the details here so that you’re prepared before you visit this spot again.
Teppan Edo is a hibachi-style restaurant in the Japan pavilion of EPCOT’s World Showcase. At this spot, you can watch chefs cook your meal right in front of you!
We’ve LOVED eating at Teppan Edo in the past, as this spot generally has great service and even better food. You can get traditional Japanese cuisine here, along with some more familiar favorites like steak and salmon.
If you also enjoy Teppan Edo, we’ve got good news and bad news for you. The good news? None of the food increased in price this time! The bad news? Most of the drinks DID get price increases — and some of those increases are BIG.
Here’s a full list of the recent changes to the Teppan Edo menu:
- Kirin Draft 20 oz: from $11 to $12
- Sapporo Premium 20 oz: from $11 to $12
- Asahi Draft 20 oz: from $12 to $16
Sake Selections Menu:
- Sho-Une Junmai Daiginjo – Japan (8 oz serving): from $32 to $33
- REMOVED: Jun Tenzan Junmai – Japan (8 oz serving)
- Karatamba Honjozo – Japan (8 oz serving): from $23 to $24
- Hana Awaka Sparkling – California (250 mL Bottle): from $20 to $28
- Sho Chiku Bai Unfiltered Nigori – California (375 mL Bottle): from $19 to $20
- Tokyo Sunset: from $13 to $15
- Momo Whiskey Sour: from $12 to $14
- Violet Silk Martini: from $12 to $15
- Iced Blood Orange: from $12 to $14
- Nigori Mimosa: from $12 to $14
- Japanese Breeze: from $12 to $14
- Mojito: from $12 to $14
- Piña Colada: from $12 to $14
- Shochu Squeeze: from $12 to $14
- Legent Bourbon: from $15 to $16
- Toki – Single: from $15 to $16
- Toki – Double: from $23 to $24
- Hakutsuru Plum Wine, Kobe, Japan: from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $55/bottle
- Kris Pinot Grigio, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy: from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $48/bottle
- Lincourt Steel Chardonnay, Central Coast, California: from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $48/bottle
So if you’re planning on visiting Teppan Edo in the future, keep these price increases in mind. Remember that you can avoid these price increases by choosing a non-alcoholic drink here, and then head to a different spot in World Showcase to find a drink after your meal!
We’ll continue to watch for more prince increases, menu changes, and other Disney World news, so keep following DFB for the latest!
Have you eaten at Teppan Edo in Disney World? What did you think? Tell us in the comments!