Traditional character meet and greets and character dining in Disney World are BACK in Disney World!
We’ve been checking out ALL of the meet and greet options in all four theme parks, but we can’t forget the character dining! So, which restaurants have brought back the hugs and high fives? This is a COMPLETE list of back-to-normal character dining in Disney World!
The following character dining locations have returned to normal operation! That means you can take close pictures, high five, and hug your favorite Disney characters. The locations are…
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald)
- Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Fancy Nancy, Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, and Roadster Goofy at breakfast and Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and sometimes Pluto at other meals)
- Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Mickey, and Minnie)
- Garden Grill in EPCOT (Mickey, Pluto, and Chip ‘n Dale)
- Artist Point — Story Book Dining with Snow White at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort (Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy, and The Evil Queen)
- Topolino’s Terrace — Flavors of the Riviera at Disney’s Riviera Resort (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy)
A few meals currently have characters appearing, but still don’t have the full character experience:
- Cinderella’s Royal Table in Magic Kingdom (see Cinderella!)
- Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom (see Beast!)
Finally, a few character meals have still yet to return. Those include:
- The Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom (open without characters)
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort (open without characters)
- ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (open without characters)
- Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort (open without characters)
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort (still closed)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in EPCOT (still closed)
We’ll be updating this post as more character dining changes and returns so keep checking back! And, as always, keep an eye on DFB for the latest updates!
Click here to see our experience at Chef Mickey’s this morning!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don\’t Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Order Your Copy of the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!
With more than 750 pages, the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We\’ve done the research for you, so you\’ll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family\’s needs!
With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis (and how to get FREE dining); and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you\’ll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to order your copy of the 2022 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2022 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2022 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Making a character dining reservation soon? Tell us in the comments!
The post The COMPLETE List of Back-to-Normal Character Dining Restaurants In Disney World first appeared on the disney food blog.