While many Disney World Resort hotel guests have been missing Extra Magic Hours, Disney recently announced “Early Theme Park Entry” as a replacement.
Another new perk for select Disney World hotel guests will be Extended Evening Hours, which allows qualified guests times to stay late in designated Disney Parks on specific dates. Disney just added more dates and times to that list, so let’s go over it!
Now on select nights in October, guests of qualifying Disney World hotels can have access to Disney Parks beyond closing time! So far, Disney has released the schedule for Extended Evening Hours through October 20th, so make sure to double-check the schedule before making your park reservation. As of now, EPCOT and Magic Kingdom are the participating Disney Parks.
These Disney Extended Evening Hours are available to guests staying in Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resorts, as well as hotels such as the Swan and Dolphin Resorts and Shades of Green. You can take a look at the list below to see if your hotel is part of the Extended Evening Hours program.
Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Other Disney Hotels
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World®
You still need a valid ticket or Annual Pass as well as a park reservation for the date of the Extended Evening Hours. If your ticket or pass allows you to park hop, you do not need a reservation for the park you plan to visit for Extended Evening Hours as long as you first check in to the park you reserved that day.
And remember, not all attractions, shops, or food locations will be open during the extra hours, so keep in mind that you might not be able to do everything you want.
If you want to take advantage of Extended Evening Hours, make sure you double-check which Disney Hotels qualify before booking. We’ll be keeping a close watch for more Extended Evening Hours dates and times, so keep reading DFB for all your Disney World news!
Here’s the difference between Extended Evening Hours and Early Theme Park Entry!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Don\’t Miss Out on Any Disney Fun!
Order Your Copy of the 2021 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining Today!
With more than 750 pages, the 2021 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of tips and planning tools developed by Disney World experts over 30+ years of visits. We\’ve done the research for you, so you\’ll know just which spots will uniquely suit your family\’s needs!
With mini-reviews of every single restaurant, bar, lounge, kiosk and more; an entire chapter on the best snacks in Disney World; full Disney Dining Plan analysis (and how to get FREE dining); and a full chapter on discounts and deals; you\’ll have everything you need to plan your best vacation yet.
Click here to order your copy of the 2021 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining E-book with code WDW2021 to save 25% off the cover price today!
Use code WDW2021 at check-out for 25% off the cover price today!
Our guides are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Will you be participating in Extended Evening Hours? Tell us in the comments!
The post Disney World Reveals MORE Extended Evening Hours and Dates! first appeared on the disney food blog.